Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats @ The snow dome

Remove this Banner Ad

How did you get them all to look the same way? What were you doing that was so interesting to them?
maxresdefault.jpg

Good idea. The spice might help you overcome the bitter taste of not being in the grand final :thumbsu:
I was trying to be nice, but since you went there, remember what happened to the Warriors last season? After winning their first 7 games, they started losing more often than Bill Shorten tells lies, and they barely scraped into the finals. If the sim can turn on the Warriors like that, it can certainly do the same to the Dees (starting tomorrow), and the rest of the competition will enjoy it immensely when it happens :).

Geez my main man Far Kern intrrchange... which captains wife did he shag?
Unfortunately I was completely ****ed at fullback all on my own, and then Quadzilla starred. It’s the bench and beer for me.

I’ve run out of time to play this week, I know you Demons will be so disappointed. Next time...

I was trying to be nice, but since you went there, remember what happened to the Warriors last season? After winning their first 7 games, they started losing more often than Bill Shorten tells lies, and they barely scraped into the finals. If the sim can turn on the Warriors like that, it can certainly do the same to the Dees (starting tomorrow), and the rest of the competition will enjoy it immensely when it happens :).
daYq0dC.gif

Unfortunately I was completely ****** at fullback all on my own, and then Quadzilla starred. It’s the bench and beer for me.

I’ve run out of time to play this week, I know you Demons will be so disappointed. Next time...

What you're really trying to say is that you can make an early start on the beers while the rest of us are still on the field.

The Dees play the Warriors in round 9, and theoretically, both sides could enter the clash with an 8-0 record. It almost seems wrong to play the role of party pooper, but the Demons' unbeaten run ends tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons, got your cheeseboards ready? Taken the scarves and gloves out of the dryer? Packed the bottle of Yellow? Big match tomorrow!

Surely it's ski season somewhere in the world.

Demons, got your cheeseboards ready? Taken the scarves and gloves out of the dryer? Packed the bottle of Yellow? Big match tomorrow!
You jest but the cheeseboard is actually a versatile and essential everyday item.

Have you misplaced your skis? Just strap your cheeseboard to your feet and away you go!

Have an annoying Rat problem? Whip out your cheeseboard and lure them to their deaths!

Hosting an event where you need to feed your guests? Get on the ******* barbie dickhead.

Surely it's ski season somewhere in the world.
I once heard of a bloke who made an unfortunate decision in the middle of a ski jump. While he was in mid air, his mobile phone rang, and he chose to answer it BEFORE he landed!!!!! The landing didn't go too well - he broke both legs, and his ego didn't fare too well either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back