Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1553515716596.png
Your week is proudly sponsored by the Bombers FFC

Well what a Battle this will prove to be ....1st versus 5th on the Ladder. Will the Bombers have the air superiority, or will the Demons have the ground advantage ? The Demons are on a purple streak and appear to be able to do no wrong, they're cunning little devils .
But the Bombers are building ....stumbling in the first round, an unfortunate draw, but two wins on the trot has the Bombers primed to take on the mighty Demons.
THe Bombers have lost the last two encounters, but the cunning Bombers Captains have pulled a few strategic moves in recent weeks, so what's up their sleeve this week ?

Last Time We Met
Season 26 Round 11 Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome
Mount Buller Demons : 17.10.112 ... FinBar19 kicking 6 goals
Baghdad Bombers : 11.10.76 ...@beeg kicking 3 goals

Season 25 Round 5: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome
Mount Buller Demons : 16.10.106
Baghdad Bombers : 15.9.99

Key Matchups
Where do we start ...both lineups chock full of brilliant players, but also that touch of aggression where required ....The Demons are ably lead by their leader Yakker , I can tell you this fish doesn't rot at the head :D .....Then we've got the stalwarts Tarkyn_24 and DemonJim, battle hardened competitors, that give no ground & seek no pity

Does Footypie32 turn up these days? ....... _Cayz_ plays his first match against his old side, might be taking the odd peak over his shoulder as boncer34 comes a knocking
Looking forward to the contributions of manangatang as well.
Our first opportunity to have a look at a first year player for the Demons in Callums_Guns .....how will handle the pressure of a Finals Like Game

The the Bombers, well it's simply an array of SuperStars & Legends ....lead by the Blues Brothers ...you know who they are, but we've also have the Legend iDon ....the up and coming stars crowmyzone and the Rookie CazC30 ....... the big question: where will BEEG play this week, Yakker may be guessing right up to the bell, as to where Tony Lynn 15 and TheCoach16 decide to play him :think:

It promises to be a great week between the team ...and can I remind all players, the use of elipses in posting is a requirement .

Captains, please have your team sheets posted in the team sheet thread by 11:59pm AEDT on Thursday.

So Lets get ready to rumble !

get

Last edited:
On your way home from the BIG Game .....please pop into Qoolworths here in Baghdad & a location near you ....and pickup the new range of Bombers Mini-Me's that have just been released ......collect all 12, swap them with friends ....and remember the value of collectibles makes them a great investment

1553516105692.png

N.B the delivery of stock is limited currently ....be patient, we do take rain checks here in Baghdad]

1553523920737.png 1553524159247.png 1553524238556.png 1553524524623.png 1553524561456.png 1553524634060.png
1553524082393.png ....... 1553524186549.png ........................ 1553524356794.png

Deal
Collect your Qoolworths Rewards Points as usual, using your camel card .....and after every $800 of spend, you can choose a Bomber Mini-Me collectible

Now not all are of equal value, as you'd expect ....some will be more popular & consequently will rise in value .....we can't tell you at this juncture, but some Mini-Me's will be in very short supply (hence a rise in value .....so we can only suggest you collect all 12 as they become available

Last edited:
Wrong tags for the threads WaynesWorld19, should be Official Match Thread.

Fun fact: I did a 3 year stint in Abdu Prison for touching another man on the bottom. I thought it was my wife. Beard was similar in length.
Lucky you didn't get her humps, her humps, he lovely lady lumps mixed up with one of the camels.

Lucky you didn't get her humps, her humps, he lovely lady lumps mixed up with one of the camels.

I don't understand this reference.

However, I do have story about camels. I was the first person to smuggle camel milk out of the middle east. I had to store it my cheeks like a chipmunk while crossing the border.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back