Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 8 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
y1R5JE6.png

The West Coast Wonders host the Fighting Furies at The Colosseum for Spoonbowl I for season 27 with each team sporting a 2-5 record and percentages below 90 in what can only be described as a horror start for both clubs. There are silver linings though - both clubs have picked up their wins in their last five games with the Furies picking up their second win in style with a 42-point win over the East Side Hawks. Ruckman Tigerturbulance collected a massive 39 disposals, six goals and 162 Dream Team points and is far and away the player to watch for the Furies. For the Wonders, the play of JT_the_Man has been impressive over the past month as he's averaged 97 Adjusted Dream Team points over that period.

Team Records

Wonders||Furies\2-0-5|Record|2-0-5\12th|Position|11th\92|Average for|99\107|Average against|114\86|Percentage|87\W L L W L|Form|L W L L W

Last Time They Met

Code:
Season 26, Round 14 at rfctigerarmy Hippodrome

FUR    5.1   11.5   20.8    25.11   161
WCW    4.1   5.1    7.1     10.6     66

GOALS
FUR: OES 5, rfctiger74 5, Lsta062 4, Chappyuk 3, THE _GUN 3, Grockadoc, Hate, rfctigerarmy, Stevi_Tigers, Wacky Tiger
WCW: Cleanupsoup 2, okeydoke7 2, Beutbrute, croweater41, Dingster, haydo, TheHairyGamer, U2tigers

BEST
FUR: Chappyul, THE_GUN, Shadowthorn, Nuffers
WCW: haydo, U2tigers

Players to Watch
(Averages for rounds 4-7)
|JT_The_Man (WCW)|U2tigers (WCW)|Tigerturbulance (FUR)|Edmund hunt (FUR)\Goals|1|-|2|1\Disposals|24|22|24|21\Marks|8|1|-|1\Tackles|2|2|3|4\Adj. Dream Team|97|82|97|77\Rank|4|18|5|26

Five x Five
(season totals)
Code:
GOALS                                DISPOSALS                             MARKS                                TACKLES                              ADJ. DREAM TEAM
21   fightingfury_88    FUR          154   Tigerturbulance    FUR          48   JT_The_Man         WCW          38   Elton Johns Wig    WCW          605   Tigerturbulance    FUR
20   okeydoke7          WCW          152   JT_The_Man         WCW          33   mightymalaka       FUR          38   Hate               FUR          604   JT_The_Man         WCW
10   Tigerturbulance    FUR          141   mightymalaka       FUR          32   Carson Dial        FUR          37   Edmund hunt        FUR          537   Edmund hunt        FUR
 9   Dingster           WCW          138   U2tigers           WCW          32   Shadow Man         FUR          22   KBLT               WCW          533   U2tigers           WCW
 9   TJASTA             FUR          135   Edmund hunt        FUR          30   PieLebo87          FUR          22   Tigerturbulance    FUR          485   Hate               FUR

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday

y1R5JE6.png

The West Coast Wonders host the Fighting Furies at The Colosseum for Spoonbowl I for season 27 with each team sporting a 2-5 record and percentages below 90 in what can only be described as a horror start for both clubs. There are silver linings though - both clubs have picked up their wins in their last five games with the Furies picking up their second win in style with a 42-point win over the East Side Hawks. Ruckman Tigerturbulance collected a massive 39 disposals, six goals and 162 Dream Team points and is far and away the player to watch for the Furies. For the Wonders, the play of JT_the_Man has been impressive over the past month as he's averaged 97 Adjusted Dream Team points over that period.

Team Records

Wonders

Furies

2-0-5

Record

2-0-5

12th

Position

11th

Average for

Average against

Percentage

W L L W L

Form

L W L L W

Last Time They Met

Code:
Season 26, Round 14 at rfctigerarmy Hippodrome

FUR    5.1   11.5   20.8    25.11   161
WCW    4.1   5.1    7.1     10.6     66

GOALS
FUR: OES 5, rfctiger74 5, Lsta062 4, Chappyuk 3, THE _GUN 3, Grockadoc, Hate, rfctigerarmy, Stevi_Tigers, Wacky Tiger
WCW: Cleanupsoup 2, okeydoke7 2, Beutbrute, croweater41, Dingster, haydo, TheHairyGamer, U2tigers

BEST
FUR: Chappyul, THE_GUN, Shadowthorn, Nuffers
WCW: haydo, U2tigers

Players to Watch
(Averages for rounds 4-7)

JT_The_Man (WCW)

U2tigers (WCW)

Tigerturbulance (FUR)

Edmund hunt (FUR)

Goals

-

Disposals

Marks

-

Tackles

Adj. Dream Team

Rank

Five x Five
(season totals)
Code:
GOALS                                DISPOSALS                             MARKS                                TACKLES                              ADJ. DREAM TEAM
21   fightingfury_88    FUR          154   Tigerturbulance    FUR          48   JT_The_Man         WCW          38   Elton Johns Wig    WCW          605   Tigerturbulance    FUR
20   okeydoke7          WCW          152   JT_The_Man         WCW          33   mightymalaka       FUR          38   Hate               FUR          604   JT_The_Man         WCW
10   Tigerturbulance    FUR          141   mightymalaka       FUR          32   Carson Dial        FUR          37   Edmund hunt        FUR          537   Edmund hunt        FUR
9   Dingster           WCW          138   U2tigers           WCW          32   Shadow Man         FUR          22   KBLT               WCW          533   U2tigers           WCW
9   TJASTA             FUR          135   Edmund hunt        FUR          30   PieLebo87          FUR          22   Tigerturbulance    FUR          485   Hate               FUR

Captains please remember to post your team sheets in the Official Team Sheet thread by 11.59pm Thursday
Does this mean the sim is actually being kind to me in a roundabouts way?

Still rigged.

and by the way WONDERS, you're ****ed

due to TJASTA unfortunately being temporarily incapacitated due to being chained to a gimp chair (while he is reeducated about how not to be a s**t captain), I am the acting captain with my 100% victory record

Just hoist up the white flag, surrender now, and stay at home writing in your crappy dream journals. The WONDERS have no chance of stopping the Furies. You're more ****ed than a Kardashian at Coachella

and by the way WONDERS, you're ******

due to TJASTA unfortunately being temporarily incapacitated due to being chained to a gimp chair (while he is reeducated about how not to be a s**t captain), I am the acting captain with my 100% victory record

Just hoist up the white flag, surrender now, and stay at home writing in your crappy dream journals. The WONDERS have no chance of stopping the Furies. You're more ****** than a Kardashian at Coachella
Hai flog!!

Your 100% record of pure luck is about to hit a wall.

The coin toss of the sim is 100% going to hit you between the eyes this week. May as well just hit the goon, only pleasure you'll get this week, apart from our company.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai flog!!

Your 100% record of pure luck is about to hit a wall.

The coin toss of the sim is 100% going to hit you between the eyes this week. May as well just hit the goon, only pleasure you'll get this week, apart from our company.

I lead the Gumbies to a victory when I was playing the the opposition team. THAT is captaincy greatness!

M mm mm Mmm mffm mfmf mm m- MMM MMMF!
That sounds like you're enjoying the chair.

Hi Furies you bunch of flogs. Important game this round, who is crappier at qooty, that's the question that needs answering.

Oh and Tigerturbulance if you think your game last week impressed me..... you would be right. Nor sure I have seen a better Ruck performance, since my S25 All Sweet F.A. form.

That sounds like you're enjoying the chair.

Hi Furies you bunch of flogs. Important game this round, who is crappier at qooty, that's the question that needs answering.

Oh and Tigerturbulance if you think your game last week impressed me..... you would be right. Nor sure I have seen a better Ruck performance, since my S25 All Sweet F.A. form.

Thanks Bono appreciate that coming from an all SFA ruckman

pfffff

as if Id share my sacred drop with anyone from the bloody WONDERS
pfffff

as if I'd ask for your permission. I helped myself last night. While I was at it popped into TJASTA's room and while he was tied up went to put some girl's undies in his drawers. However it looks like you beat me to it.

pfffff

as if I'd ask for your permission. I helped myself last night. While I was at it popped into TJASTA's room and while he was tied up went to put some girl's undies in his drawers. However it looks like you beat me to it.
M mm mffm mfmf mmm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back