Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL little faith in me. I am right in it when it comes to 'The Edge'

Sounds like you need to take the Ruck this week, since Proper Gander doesn't want it.

If i changed spots for 1 week hows this sound :

If i beat you in DT scores this week for the remainder of the season you must not start ruck

AV bet is on the game win only for 1 week

2 side bets for the 1 game for you as your feeling cocky

Keen ? So i can talk to my team.....lol

Please mate, it's a good thread and you have done a great job with the ruck comp thread.
But it's time to let your spot on the ladder go and put the team 1st.
The Wonders put Sab FF made some small tweaks and hats off to you for it as it's paid off.
Maybe this is the time for you too make this change
Dingster who's going to replace me as Ruck at the Wonders... is it time to blood my replacement?

Happy to get a fresh start at the moment. A new challenge...

Also Callums_Guns needs to lose an Avatar bet.

Dingster who's going to replace me as Ruck at the Wonders... is it time to blood my replacement?

You're happy risking becoming a midget? It's a Brave New World.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? You're a dinosaur.

It'd be like getting Aaron Sandliands to tag Dustin Martin.

Oh... as midget as they come... sorry for teasing you for so long.
That's fine because it's really funny

So this week :

U2 to centre - EJW to ruck

Game winner av bet for a week

DT score winner if i beat you, you can't go back to ruck for remainder of season

That's fine because it's really funny

So this week :

U2 to centre - EJW to ruck

Game winner av bet for a week

DT score winner if i beat you, you can't go back to ruck for remainder of season
Not sure EJW can move his spot. He's in to good of form to move.

I will let Ding put me wherever my replacement comes from. But we will sort some type of bet out, even if we don't play on each other - maybe the result?

Not sure EJW can move his spot. He's in to good of form to move.

I will let Ding put me wherever my replacement comes from. But we will sort some type of bet out, even if we don't play on each other - maybe the result?
Refer post#251

I've been at work all evening, so it's now time to join the fray.

Can someone who has got any reasonable taste in music come and help me?

Proper Gander can we change the subject. :p
I think War is an exceptional album. Great drive all the way to 40, which is not a favourite of mine. Unforgettable Fire is also very strong, but I may be biased because I am a Brian Eno fan.
Sure. Here’s my suggestions:

1. Nik Kershaw - genius misunderstood by literally everybody, or just run of the mill dreadful?
2. Sting - actually quite tall, so why do his earlier works sound a bit like a malnourished rat?
3. How come Guy Sebastian rates quite well against actual AFL players in the kick across the Yarra contest?
4. Why Phil Collins?
5. Why are we here?
1. Run of the mill vomitus.
2. Height doesn't have any correlation with vocal performance/production. Sting's voice has mellowed over the years, but counter-tenors will always sound like that because there is no bass timbre.
3. He's more athletic than most people think.
4. I can't think of Phil Collins now without remembering the Cadbury ad with the "gorilla" playing the drums. Much better than the real thing.
5. Evolution or creation. Take your pick.
6. Duct tape - yes or no?
6. Roadies would be dead without it. They get quite obsessive if they lose their roll.

For those into brunching, is a morning tea classified as a brunch or is it in its own category and a brunch can be a morning tea but not the other way round?

Question for the ages. Both are before lunch and after breakfast.
Brunch is the best!

LOL Way to kill a thread Proper Gander , if you just accepted my Avatar bet, and didn't insult the Greatest Rock Band of all time, this thread could be humming right now.

Must be time to tag _Cayz_ in for a laugh.
They are scared and justifiably so. Proper Gander is BOG atm but has gone too early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back