Official Match Thread Season 28 R13 West Coast Wonders vs Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Beers huh? You’ve suddenly given me an intriguing set of ideas
And here I was thinking it was a carton of ideas.

You know they sell them in box sets of 24 ideas at a time.

I will find an avatar today that will suit you.
F@@@ what changing the goal posts again....lol

Thought we just changing our current avatar

Put something else on the line, team spots for next week on DT score - this week is boring..
Don't give rubbish about team spot etc

Winning team - other person takes current avatar

Lowest DT score, staying in the same spot. The following week they start off bench

F@@@ what changing the goal posts again....lol

Thought we just changing our current avatar
That's what an avatar bet is, the winner picks out an avatar the loser has to use for a week.

Prepare to be Bono'ised. it will serve 2 purposes, embarass you, and annoy the crap out of manangatang.

If by some miracle you win, you choose my avatar.

That's what an avatar bet is, the winner picks out an avatar the loser has to use for a week.

Prepare to be Bono'ised. it will serve 2 purposes, embarass you, and annoy the crap out of manangatang.

If by some miracle you win, you choose my avatar.

My captain won't give 2 f***'s.....lol
Coon dog would take more pleasure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, that's harsh. I'm no U2 fan, but some of the early stuff is far from putrid bland tripe.

War (1983) is a great album.

From that album Sunday Bloody Sunday is a superb song. So is New Years Day.

The Joshua Tree (1987) is superb. I hate the fact it is so good, and it's not my style. But I appreciate it immensely.

There are bits and bobs on Rattle and Hum (1988) that are ok.

Basically everything after that can get in the sea.

But one song is brilliant the rest is tripe? That's just blindness.

I like a similarly polarising band and have the same discussions (Midnight Oil). I've been down this path before.

I was being deliberately harsh. I like quite a few U2 songs

That's what we call a brainstorming session!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I recognise that logo, she's in the Spaten beer tent. We spent most time in the Hofbrauhaus. Due to my German heritage and ability to speak a bit I got to mix in a few tents.

You've actually got to see it live to believe it. It is so damn sexy watching a woman pick up a million beers at once.... 😍 😍 😍

Without the utterly s**t attempts at Brummy accents.

Have you watched the series? Sexier, great music and authentic accents. A mate assures me The Russians in the show speak German with the right accent.

Have you watched the series? Sexier, great music and authentic accents. A mate assures me The Russians in the show speak German with the right accent.
No mate, I've got a fair bit on at the moment. I want to make time after Christmas & then binge watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back