Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkey, you literally made a thread focused on posters from each club who don't post much. There's no need to pretend.

In saying that, we've averaged 19 match thread posters over the last three weeks, so that might explain your strange lack of familiarity with the most dominant club of the last several seasons.
Good to see you up and about, can't wait till JT_the_Man takes you down a peg or two though.

Is the friend JT_the_Man? Is the task getting onto the pine for this week?
He is going to steal that 2nd bench spot from you in your thread. Noting you have already been shown up, that you aren't good enough to win the #1 bench spot.

Round 5:

Headless: hey, aren't you the guy that only joined the Wonders because they were trash?
Elton Johns Wig: yes, but I really love the place now. I'd never leave.

Later:

Elton Johns Wig: I'm leaving the Wonders.

What happened, EJW?
He didn't say that, prove it.

just to make him trawl through round 5 match thread

He is going to steal that 2nd bench spot from you in your thread. Noting you have already been shown up, that you aren't good enough to win the #1 bench spot.

I hope he does. It would be a remarkable effort from here. Good for the league. I'm not running the award simply in the hope that I do well in it and, therefore, have a stronger case for All-Sweet FA honours. That would be absurd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoot, but don't forget we have our AVATAR bet to sought out as well
Do you have a spare calculator for Headless, the HIT thread is on page.3 and i want this battle with JT_the_Man to be epic like the OP

Maybe Ant Bear can make this game a Saturday night blockbuster

Do you have a spare calculator for Headless, the HIT thread is on page.3 and i want this battle with JT_the_Man to be epic like the OP

Maybe Ant Bear can make this game a Saturday night blockbuster

Running the HIT ALGORITHM™ requires 48-96 hours of processing.

Least she is smiling deaneus's avatar might smile by Sunday but i think he is a bit down in the dumps
I would be too if the club I play for is making me dress as a cheerleader against the biggest club in the land in the West Coast Wonders.

#WondersWeek

I would be too if the club I play for is making me dress as a cheerleader against the biggest club in the land in the West Coast Wonders.

#WondersWeek
Should today be the day we talk about people dressing up Quivorir ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back