Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless you turned Cactus_ into a superstar who got promoted from your HIT thread earlier on in the season, you are due for a big game, come on mate ;)

You're right, CG.

After all I've done for the league, it's about time the league gave me a little 'me time'.

Yes. By tagging you into the thread, I was hoping you wouldn't see the thread or my involvement in it.
Then why would you tag him mate? Jeez I swear you lost your head the same day you lose your senses MATE. ;)

#WondersWeek

Headless what will be the deciding factor that determines who is in fact the superior bench warmer?

Will it be the amount cheap shots we give out? The number of out the back snags we can kick? Or how many beers that can be drank whilst on the pine?

As an expert in this department, I hope you can enlighten me on what the main goal here is.

Headless what will be the deciding factor that determines who is in fact the superior bench warmer?

Will it be the amount cheap shots we give out? The number of out the back snags we can kick? Or how many beers that can be drank whilst on the pine?

As an expert in this department, I hope you can enlighten me on what the main goal here is.

My discretion. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I simply couldn't do that. My brand is too important. The league wouldn't recover. Clubs might fold.
LOL you cocky s**t.

I hope the SIM decides to leave you on the bench to teach you a lesson. Hope you get a splinter in your ass.

My discretion. :)
Well that doesn’t sound very fair. That just sounds like a cop out to ensure your victory!

What about the winning team?

Headless do a DT score bet with JT_the_Man, don't do it on the game win

JT_the_Man will play from INTER#2 to be fair

You agree and i will donate this week to the charity below

No DT score only, we know who will win
Jeez, already given up have you? I thought it would take a bit more than that for you to concede that the Wonders have already won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back