Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Folks,

I'm making a last minute play to get called up by the wonders. Kind of like my own "Marlion Pickett" moment except I'm good at football and this isn't a grand final, and this isn't real and eeew Richmond.

Love the OP. Brilliant. Reminds me of my childhood, cozy and curled up with a book under a burlap sack.

Also it's time to highlight the key matchup for this week.

The two best performing ruckman in the SFA go head to head in myself (all hail) and Proper Gander (yes I know you are supposed to mention others before yourself, but you should mention deities before mortals).

Very confident the winner of this matchup will be named the all SFA ruckman for season 29.

So dear Proper Gander I don't care what Gender you are, what team you play for, what religion you follow (unless you worship me of course) or even what you had for breakfast this morning. Because none of that is going to help you at all this week and I can outline the reasons why below.

1. I am amazing.
2. The Sim has FINALLY been kissing the Wonders on the d*** over the last 4 rounds and it ain't going to stop any time soon.

Jeez, already given up have you? I thought it would take a bit more than that for you to concede that the Wonders have already won.
Think you will win but if you are going to H2H pardon the punt with Headless best it is on DT score

Both agree and I will throw a pineapple to FightMND this week

Hi Folks,

I'm making a last minute play to get called up by the wonders. Kind of like my own "Marlion Pickett" moment except I'm good at football and this isn't a grand final, and this isn't real and eeew Richmond.

Love the OP. Brilliant. Reminds me of my childhood, cozy and curled up with a book under a burlap sack.

Actually you made the lineup when I made 19 changes 5 weeks ago.

You got 1 ineffective handball.

I think Sab22 was correct in promptly dropping you the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 849368

WARNING!!!!

This OP is a portal into a world of adventure and mystery-solving. After you click on the above image, you will be transported into a story and asked to make a choice.

Your choice may lead to success or disaster.

The adventures you take are a result of your choice. You are responsible because you choose. After you make your choice, follow the instructions to see what happens to you next.

Think carefully before you make a move. One mistake can be your last… or it may lead you to fame and fortune!

Enjoy, and good luck.

* there are six of these stories, so if you're bored and want to play all of them, click here *
I knew that taking what seemed like the stupid option would pay off!

Round 5:

Headless: hey, aren't you the guy that only joined the Wonders because they were trash?
Elton Johns Wig: yes, but I really love the place now. I'd never leave.

Later:

Elton Johns Wig: I'm leaving the Wonders.

What happened, EJW?
I rebuilt a club (well, Ding did, but I was shotgun)

My work is done here.

Now, my main task is ******* up some Shemons

Hi Folks,

Games won since SweetD and Kangaroos4eva returned: All of them
Future games won since Cooper returns: The rest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back