Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 9 - Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladies and gentlemen and WaynesWorld19 - this game will be posted around 5pm. If I'm a minute late, don't send out a search party.
Please post at 6:30pm Headless is having so much fun !

But more importantly game should be played last since we didn't get Saturday night blockbuster

Thanks phil for your contribution thus far - see you 6:30pm 👍

Please post at 6:30pm Headless is having so much fun !

But more importantly game should be played last since we didn't get Saturday night blockbuster

Thanks phil for your contribution thus far - see you 6:30pm 👍
Is that 6.30pm Perth time? Deal.

How good are day pyjamas :thumbsu:
Loving it. Trying to maximise my enjoyment before the novelty wears off. WFH has hazards ahead though. Someone in my team proposed that this week we can make history by being the first team in our agency to hold a meeting with everyone nude. Even via teleconference this idea is disturbing.

Harvey Manfrenjensenden why are you making threads outside of here this week

What ever you want to talk about is fine anytime someone wants the floor its theirs

Which 1 you like ?

Nudity? Yeah it’s fantastic.
#freethenipple and all that jazz.

Can't wait to free the nipple in the showers after a win ;)

Loving it. Trying to maximise my enjoyment before the novelty wears off. WFH has hazards ahead though. Someone in my team proposed that this week we can make history by being the first team in our agency to hold a meeting with everyone nude. Even via teleconference this idea is disturbing.

Haha absolutely. Going to be a few organisations having to put out spotfires through this whole WFH thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be careful .....or this could happen to you .....but in reality, more like the way Metalcrusher would go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back