Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

"Hey siri, who is playing in the SFA this week?"

"Here is the list of matches this weekend in the SFA"

1600085012403.png

"Give me more information on the Furies vs Wonders game"

"Ok. Here is a match report by The Half Back"

1600085980803.png 1600086004375.png

The Fighting Furies (5-2, 3rd) are playing host to the West Coast Wonders (1-6, 12th) in this round 8 clash. The Furies are coming off a comprehensive victory over the Royals last week to make it 3 W's on the trot, whilst the Wonders went down to the Swamprats, marking their fourth lost in a row.

The Furies are superior in every aspect and I expect them to get another comfortable win, adding to the misery of the Wonders even further. ClarkeM is a terrible captain and anyone that is thinking of joining the Wonders, I implore you to re-think.

Furies by 80.​

Hey Siri, thank you for your contributions to society. Computers are a much more reliable source of information and knowledge than The Half Back.
PS learn to tag properly.
PPS love you.

Hey Siri, thank you for your contributions to society. Computers are a much more reliable source of information and knowledge than The Half Back.
PS learn to tag properly.
PPS love you.
Hi Clarkey and presumably other people that play for the Wonders that no one has heard of.

I accidentally posted it before I finished, hence the miss of the tag.

Hi Clarkey and presumably other people that play for the Wonders that no one has heard of.

I accidentally posted it before I finished, hence the miss of the tag.
Glad that you accept you’re so bad at everything that you do.

PS: Sab is the captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Half Back is very mean and he also smells bad.

Also no offence Furies but I don't like your logo.
They completely shat on their Yellow and Black. rfctigerarmy would be rolling in his grave if he was buried in a coffin and not had his corpse tossed out the back of the team bus.

Is this you trying to join my fan club?

Remind me tomorrow morning & I’ll get ClarkeM ’s membership back out to him.

There’s additional bonus content going out this week for now members, you wouldn’t want to miss it.

Remind me tomorrow morning & I’ll get ClarkeM ’s membership back out to him.

There’s additional bonus content going out this week for now members, you wouldn’t want to miss it.
I do and I will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back