Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that's unfortunate that you left. You could have been a part of something very special.

Make sure your trivia s**t is squared away for Friday night campaignery! Should be a fun week!

Kilroy get the tunes cranking.

Thanks Barrybran enjoy the finals and good luck with the Gumbies next week

Bombers great week - thank you (sorry about some absenteeism)

Dee's time for change
Agreed.

There's a lot of disharmony in this team atm. I just can't put my finger on the reason...

The SIM rewards quality posting. Sadly you may have cost your team this week.
Quality or Quantity. I think you have the two mixed up. Seems to be an issue with lots of people around the SFA.

Quality or Quantity. I think you have the two mixed up. Seems to be an issue with lots of people around the SFA.

I think you have misinterpreted what I said. Shame you weren't around more during the week though, we could have worked it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you have misinterpreted what I said. Shame you weren't around more during the week though, we could have worked it out.
Work was blah last week. I wish I could have been around more on Friday!
Definitely my low point for the season. I've been reasonable (I would have thought, otherwise.)

Did you here about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil

philreich eat ya heart out

Did you here about the constipated mathematician? He worked it out with a pencil

philreich eat ya heart out
Listened to a live 911 call last week:

Hello 911 - what is your emergency?

Hello, my wife has just been attacked and injured by a wild boar, and I need your assistance to help me get her to hospital.

Very good sir - what is your address?

1825 Eucalyptus Street.

How do you spell that?

(momentary hesitation) I'll drag her to Oak Street, and you can pick her up from there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back