Official Match Thread Season 30 Second Semi-Final: Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

That gyros was actually a homeless person that stole Santoz ‘ rollerblades. Now, he’s a post-Ramadan feast for an entire family of 17.

363c70413644125f528ea23c388bf5cde110bd05.gifv

People still use Facebook?

facebook is where I go for all my scientific discussions

when you're ready to accept the truth about the world being flat, i have some awesome videos for you to watch

when you're ready to accept the truth about the world being flat, i have some awesome videos for you to watch
Yeah oath he world is flat. Would you like to join my group on lizard people who control the government who pump out hallucinogens to disillusion us to reality?

Universal Upward Acceleration :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Yeah oath he world is flat. Would you like to join my group on lizard people who control the government who pump out hallucinogens to disillusion us to reality?

no such thing as lizard people idiot. and its the 5G towers that are doing that

Does one of them feature Pete Evans falling off the edge of the earth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's fluoride in the water that the government uses to control your 3rd eye mate.

It's fluoride in the water that the government uses to control your 3rd eye mate.

There's a pill you can take that gives you back control of your 3rd eye.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back