Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

You're just jealous because you want all the oxygen for yourself.

Yep I might have liberated some oxygen in my time, but the oxygen enjoys the time it has with me.

Horace you're gonna need something other than Oxygen. being the resident scientist I can tell you this about the air you breath...

1613440823912.png

So, Hi Wonders.

So why does everybody say ‘So’ before they start talking.

So its really starting to annoy me.
Oh hello Mr I don't reply to recruitment PM's. You know I replied to yours last season. Least you could have done is let me down easy in mine.

Why do you think he joined the wazzas over the wonders? After what had to be almost 2 months of PM's he worked out what kind of a man I was and felt he couldn't live up to my high posting standards

Why do you think he joined the wazzas over the wonders? After what had to be almost 2 months of PM's he worked out what kind of a man I was and felt he couldn't live up to my high posting standards

No surprise Halfy was in demand. His role in the Wayneo departure was crucial to improvement across the Sweet FA.

So Bob, you enjoying your third year?
I really am, Gramps. Got a bit more time on my hands this time around which is good. I can be a bit more productive at work even!

Back