Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

fu** you all there is no way I am reading 16 pages to catch up.

I am just going to accept the Bombers have forfeited the match and we can all move on.

Good to see you still have your sense of humour, nothing else though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I have that in coherent?
Yes none of the Furies LG have fired all week. Match threads are adout the LG's going head to head followed by the rooks. The experienced have been very willing! You and Bastyy and Mister M and any other ******* in the LG are not worth pissing on!

Yes none of the Furies LG have fired all week. Match threads are adout the LG's going head to head followed by the rooks. The experienced have been very willing! You and Bastyy and Mister M and any other ******* in the LG are not worth pissing on!
I've posted 50 times mate, take the blinkers off and leave me off your s**t list. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you had no idea what you're talking about.

Balanced and graceful. You forgot graceful.

ced48c2aef178765888cc937a7a6fd9d.gif

I've posted 50 times mate, take the blinkers off and leave me off your sh*t list.
All of them aren't worth pissing on campaigner! Your posts have absolutely no backbone and you are one of the weakest campaigners in the Sweet FA, your Tupperware party of Bastyy and Mister M have shown all the leadership necessary of where you campaigners are heading!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back