Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 14: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was a struggle, I finally found my name, after finding 2/3 of the other Furies names.

Too many Tigers!

You have reached the first turning. 4 doors lie in front of you. Which will you pick?

a) Bears post 47
b) Bears post 304
c) Bears post 179
d) Bears post 451

Last edited:
Wait . . . so your saying . . . I’m the GOAT?

High praise given how few career games I’ve played so far, but I have always respected you Wig as an excellent judge of qootball talent. I’ll accept your praise with all due humility.
In other words, absolutely none at all…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

like when i hit my driver, was smoking it the other day
Nice, same for me, its the 1 club I got happening right now.

Sadly my 3 wood has gone to s**t though, can't get it up in the air... Even tried putting it back a bit in my stance, didn't seem to work.

Sadly my 3 wood as gone to sh*t though, can't get it up in the air... Even tried putting it back a bit in my stance, didn't seem to work.
unlucky, i'm striking it the best i ever have, first 18 in months on Saturday last week, had 31 points but missed only 1 or 2 fairways, was just short game. I really deserved 38-40 points tbh

Sadly my 3 wood as gone to sh*t though, can't get it up in the air... Even tried putting it back a bit in my stance, didn't seem to work.
I put my 3 wood shaft in my 2 hybrid. A lot easier to get airborne and and more forgiving.

unlucky, i'm striking it the best i ever have, first 18 in months on Saturday last week, had 31 points but missed only 1 or 2 fairways, was just short game. I really deserved 38-40 points tbh
Sounds familiar. I have the subtle touch around the greens of a gorilla overdosed on Red Bull

Sounds familiar. I have the subtle touch around the greens of a gorilla overdosed on Red Bull
I'm a massive pussy with a wedge in my hand, my putting isn't actually that bad

I'm a massive pussy with a wedge in my hand, my putting isn't actually that bad
I’m not bad with the wedges from a ball striking perspective but I’m not a great judge of distance. Always just too long or just too short. As far as green reading goes, I’m illiterate…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back