Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Relax I got the PM literally 3 minutes ago ... just have to wait until BLUEALLTHRU is online to amend.

so BLUEALLTHRU is the bottom boy in this co-captaincy...

we still have some tubs of cinnamon anal lube left over from the Crusty Award if BAT needs it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets be honest Bombers, you had to many active spambot posters anyway. 1 less poster to miss a game now.

We have about five waiting to come on the list still, that we couldn't fit in this season ...

ItsNotSantoz, ThisIsDefinitelyNotSantoz, SuddamsWife, SuddamsHarem and PortOfTahiti ....

I never said it was now did I ;) And dont you drag me into these shinnanigans ...
Caaaaarn.

Something a bit light hearted.

One of my finest moments. I've never laughed so hard as I did when I went back and did the digging to find out that miggs was the culprit. Seriously, to me, one of the funniest happenings. All the anger and resentment misdirected.

It's actually what is great about this place.

Would anyone at the Bombers like to blame us in any way?

I mean, we only milked an entire season and off season over the BLUEALLTHRU banning and you Bombers melting over it, before Dectective Wig proved miggs shot the Bombers in the foot.

Can we just clear it up now that this wasn't us, or do we start the shitfight again?
What have you been doing in the last 30 minutes. :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back