Official Match Thread Season 32 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have you got a hard on for damicky? If you like him that much, ask him out
Why did you ignore this Mister M? Your boner covering the reply button?

F**** me you're demanding sante

Don't even give me 15 minutes to reply.

I haven't had someone demand a follow up that quickly on BigFooty since the Furies did our mis-season trade and got rid of the most overbearing member of our S32 playing list.

Are you going to ask if I don't like you, if I don't respond in the next 5 minutes?

I haven't had someone demand a follow up that quickly on BigFooty since the Furies did our mis-season trade and got rid of the most overbearing member of our S32 playing list.

I just assumed you were rubbing one out over your obsession. Sorry to disturb

I just assumed you were rubbing one out over your obsession. Sorry to disturb

Classy :$

If certain posters made a comment like that they'd get a two week ban.

Are you going to ask if I don't like you, if I don't respond in the next 5 minutes?
You're probably the most overbearing player.
Damicky didn't do wrong

Now that it's past Pickitt 's bedtime-- let's get back to---

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 10.35.16 pm.png

There's 15 questions to go.

What we know so far:
  • It's NOT The Rock
  • It's NOT John Cena
  • They had peanut butter (of an unknown type) in their fridge once

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 5.08.56 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this point you've given up

Are you continually trying to make conversation with me because none of your team mates respond to your PM's anymore?

Has the LG even acknowledged your existence since they couldn't arrange a trade mid-season or does Tarkyn_24 still have you on ignore?

Does this person have a boner?

The current time in this persons time zone is 2:35am, so while I can not confirm this fact--- I'm going to admit that it's a possibility.

13 questions remaining.

Are you continually trying to make conversation with me because none of your team mates respond to your PM's anymore?

Has the LG even acknowledged your existence since they couldn't arrange a trade mid-season or does Tarkyn_24 still have you on ignore?

Pickitt ain’t that bad, probably doesn’t fit in with Mt Buller but he’s got a place in the SFA

Did I have Pick on ignore? I thought it was just Frosty.

I dunno what weird PM's you're doing but I don't have PM's with all my team mates.
Just retire at this point.

I dunno what weird PM's you're doing but I don't have PM's with all my team mates.
Just retire at this point.

Thank-you for providing my point.

Your team mates find you that difficult you got booted from the Team PM. At least ImissFrosty had some trade value, you were offered as the steak knives and the Furies still preferred to do the deal without you.

Really is sad to know that a rookie isn’t wanted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back