Official Match Thread Season 34, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

OajHKkI.jpg

10 million glasses sold daily worldwide would suggest otherwise.

Soggy2112 is young and knows not what he says…

Settle down, I actually like Guinness, I was just trying to wind up Robertio

Such venom!
Bay 13 rubbed off on you did it?
O2Yma8b.jpg

Hardly! Probably the other way around. I am a gentle voice of sweet reason both there and in this thread.

Hello Ava!

With the retirement today of Serena Williams, it would be remiss of me to not mention that the one and only TheCoach16 had a 'romantic encounter' with her when she was first on the scene, many years ago..
Today must be a bitter sweet feeling for you my friend..

With the retirement today of Serena Williams, it would be remiss of me to not mention that the one and only TheCoach16 had a 'romantic encounter' with her when she was first on the scene, many years ago..
How I Met Your Mother Please GIF by Laff

Today on things that never happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When she was on top!

I’m not sure you know what salty means

Do you often believe random strangers when they claim to have had sex with celebrities?
KohPhi is so ******* sexy so I believe everything he says

Remove this Banner Ad

Back