Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Sin City Swamprats at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I just watched the 97 GF. It’s crazy that I remember the Saints players as much as I remember the Crows players. I haven’t watched that game in over 20 years. Anyway since I’ve seen the crows win already today, it won’t matter about the showdown…..right??
Remember watching that game at the Southport footy club, think it was the first time my wife saw me cry. 😢

Well I have spell cards too and I play the Dingster inspired recruitment card

View attachment 1643866

I sacrifice NaturalDisaster to ritual summon Frederico_WA

View attachment 1643865

By my math currently has 1300/1300 stats. We attack and destroy sataris. End turn.
I suppose we better make a move on with this duel.

Since you destroyed sataris I activate my face down trap card - 3 out of 5 Rating (the spookism status card).

Image.png

This reduces Frederico_WA's attack and defence points by 40% which is 520.

Then I play Pot of Greed.

cbd0cfc0-84d6-5411-adb7-c8a873a2d3f9_800x.png

This card allows me to draw two more cards from my deck. Next I play the spell card - "Gifted Ban Function" which allows me to pick any card from my deck to send to the graveyard.

1680326099379.png

After that I will play Monster Reborn to summon the card I have just sent to the graveyard...

s-l500.png

I special summon philreich in attack mode.

1680326502842.png

Philreich's attack points are equal to the number of jokes he's told in the match thread multiplied by 100 and since he's made 43 posts in the match thread, and all of them are jokes that makes his attack points 4300.

Philreich attack Frederico_WA!

I set one card face down. It's your move.

I just watched the 97 GF. It’s crazy that I remember the Saints players as much as I remember the Crows players. I haven’t watched that game in over 20 years. Anyway since I’ve seen the crows win already today, it won’t matter about the showdown…..right??
If Port does happen to go down tonight, I'll see it as another nail in Hinkley's coffin = silver lining.

What can I expect to see from the Swamprats during the game tomorrow?

Very keen for the day booing:
monty python insult GIF

Hands in the air while we kick over their heads.

Hands in the air while screaming for attention.

This game is my grand final for no apparent reason so we better win this one. I'm done with the spoon, going for the premiership, which is this game.

I've come to realise that something as ambitious as the spoon requires baby steps. When we win the premiership, then we'll know we have the talent required to really suck. It'll give us the confidence we need.

Good morning everyone, what a wonderful day to be alive. :stkilda:

So happy Game Day peeps, hopefully it’ll be a close game for the first 3 quarters just to keep the Furballs interested,
before a final quarter onslaught of 5 goals from okeydoke7 as the Swamprats kick away with a well deserved win.

The Oracle has spoken

34771C8E-E064-4708-AFAF-FC7B81DAE767.jpeg Oops! This one 6A20C950-AF7A-4E54-B43F-817539CBC9BF.jpeg

Good morning everyone, what a wonderful day to be alive. :stkilda:

So happy Game Day peeps, hopefully it’ll be a close game for the first 3 quarters just to keep the Furballs interested,
before a final quarter onslaught of 5 goals from okeydoke7 as the Swamprats kick away with a well deserved win.

The Oracle has spoken

View attachment 1647119 Oops! This one View attachment 1647122
And to think there was a time when I liked you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trivia:

Who is the a Sweet FA Hall of Famer, 5X All Sweet FA player, Fred Medallist, former league administrator and the player about the be the 2nd in history to kick 1000 goals?

Walter White GIF by Breaking Bad
It’s Grav!!!!!

What did I win? Well done Grav, your contribution to this game is unequalled!

Trivia:

Who is the a Sweet FA Hall of Famer, 5X All Sweet FA player, Fred Medallist, former league administrator and the player about the be the 2nd in history to kick 1000 goals?

Walter White GIF by Breaking Bad

I thought it would be a given that by now everyone would have your name tattooed on their bodies, just like these 3 fans below.

F3C54C34-C858-4E9F-B9B6-6F045EA4423B.jpeg

Are those the new zillenial tramp stamp? Trying to be edgy, but that shortlived notoriety just equates to a lifetime of regret.
I thought it would be a given that by now everyone would have your name tattooed on their bodies, just like these 3 fans below.

View attachment 1647241

I suppose we better make a move on with this duel.

Since you destroyed sataris I activate my face down trap card - 3 out of 5 Rating (the spookism status card).

View attachment 1646248

This reduces Frederico_WA's attack and defence points by 40% which is 520.

Then I play Pot of Greed.

cbd0cfc0-84d6-5411-adb7-c8a873a2d3f9_800x.png

This card allows me to draw two more cards from my deck. Next I play the spell card - "Gifted Ban Function" which allows me to pick any card from my deck to send to the graveyard.

View attachment 1646267

After that I will play Monster Reborn to summon the card I have just sent to the graveyard...

s-l500.png

I special summon philreich in attack mode.

View attachment 1646281

Philreich's attack points are equal to the number of jokes he's told in the match thread multiplied by 100 and since he's made 43 posts in the match thread, and all of them are jokes that makes his attack points 4300.

Philreich attack Frederico_WA!

I set one card face down. It's your move.
I've had to chuck the duel on hold as today is my first proper day in Tokyo.

I'll be seeking out wisdom from where the game first came to life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back