Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 17: East Side Phoenix v Fighting Furies & West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys FFC @ FLOG OVAL [MEGA THREAD]

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe. About to quit my job so will have to see if my boss backhands me into a coma. But let's be real, I don't do s**t anyway so probably won't care too much.
Glad to see you focusing full time on Qooty from here on out 🤗

It appears the mere concept of us all converging in one thread already briefly crashed the entire site.

Wosh might have to remove our Badges again

Apparently that makes a massive difference during high traffic on BF

It was more a timing thing, in that it couldn't be postponed. It was upsetting as the staff member was lovely, but had done something pretty serious and it was no accident. Thankfully she was looking to leave anyway, so hopefully has found something better since.

Banhammer Prison 🤔

Can everyone put Ligma on ignore for the week? That would be funny.
200.gif

Got enough of those.

I'm chasing individual accolades.

I'm not very good at it.

I want some Team success …

… AND my long overdue All-SFA Blazer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh might have to remove our Badges again

Apparently that makes a massive difference during high traffic on BF
I'll remove yours, that will kill all the birds with one stone...I won't get anymore notifications about stupid badges.

Might have to leave that one as well, the drug tests are really getting in the way. I'm paying James Colorado $50 a week to piss in the tube for me, it adds up.
Any idea where these tubes end up? Just curious.

Any idea where these tubes end up? Just curious.
JC's the man to ask. I'm not even sure if there is some sort of drug test in this league, I mean there is a lot of absolute freaks running around every week. Think he might have just made it up to try and either get $50 for him to do it for us to pass (aka he does nothing) or he gets another piss tube for his collection. Win - win his way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back