Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 17: East Side Phoenix v Fighting Furies & West Coast Wonders v Ophidian Old Boys FFC @ FLOG OVAL [MEGA THREAD]

Remove this Banner Ad

most of my heritage stems from Cornwall, which is bottom left of England, I'm spewing as i did a DNA test because our records showed we may have south american heritage but alas it was not true. I was hoping to have a cool heritage that i could call upon for my artwork. Going to have to look into my viking heritage art now.
Yeah I'm 11% Finnish, the vikings got around lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm 11% Finnish, the vikings got around lol.
yeah ive just google viking art and i'm going to start doing celtic designs

Grand Uncle Horace

If North win, you buy me some beer

If Swans win, I'll be you a knitting kit

Thoughts?

nah I dont bet on humans and I have tipped North

Caretaker dead cat bounce.

Plus our backline consists of angry oversized gnomes

Plus Horse is having a bad coaching spell when his inner demons Norfiness surface.

As against the Bloods fans will easily outnumber your mob.

Tell you what if your mob win I will not crack Norf jokes for a week. Read a bit of your Board and there some stressed folk there.

Plus Horse is having a bad coaching spell when his inner demons Norfiness surface.

Tell you what if your mob win I will not crack Norf jokes for a week. Read a bit of your Board and there some stressed folk there.
I guess victorian based Swans supporters are different to the ones up here. Ones up here are already off them... saying they're too hard to watch.

They obviously do not know the term 'hard to watch'

Do you have EU citizenship?

Spewing that my UK one means nothing now because of Brexit.
Nah I was gonna get one but because of the wars we have no family back there anymore (that we know of)

Would be cool tho

I guess victorian based Swans supporters are different to the ones up here. Ones up here are already off them... saying they're too hard to watch.

They obviously do not know the term 'hard to watch'

Yep just 28k there for the Freo game. The SCG crowd are bizarrely polite.I blame the musical torture of Sweet Caroline.

Our Melbourne mob are vociferous and not polite.

The North board is so close to a level 7 nuclear meltdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back