Official Match Thread Season 35, Round Fifteen: Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Wosh and congrats on your own game today, welcome to the FF club, I made the mistake of missing out on my pregame burger snacking today, may have cost me the Fred:tearsofjoy:

May have to make a complaint about Van_Dyke parking his car in the square today, was a bit of an obstruction

gen11-chitty-bang-papercraft-01.jpg
You’re a good sport

I love that guy, nice work Van_Dyke ☺️

Still can’t believe how that panned out.

341BE993-45E2-4D91-9CFE-591464677F18.jpeg

Thanks Demons for an entertaining week. The Qooty gods are a fickle bunch. It just wasn’t your day today - but it will come.

Thanks MWPP for posting

Bomberos that was sensational! Huge games by Pugsley Jabba73 and ArdentEagle

Inspirational to see VeinGlorious back in town!

Sunny could not attend this afternoon’s game as he was flying home from a very boozy weekend in Brisbane. Pub crawl in Newstead anyone?
However, his presence in this thread and on the ground was obviously not missed (the on ground part in particular).
But, and this is the truly sensational part, Sunny proved to himself that he moves in very important circles.
For on the flight home, sitting to his right in emergency row 13 was a rather overweight but ferking tall Tom Boyd, and directly behind, focused on his laptop and reviewing a game, was Billy Slater.
You may kiss my ring.

What a game! Pugsley the difference in the end, big game player!

Thanks MWPP for posting and enjoyed the no nonsense, let’s get straight on with it approach.

Demons thanks for a nice week, unlucky today and all the best for the remainder of Season 35.

CARNA ******* BAGHDAD!!!!!!
Only spuds win Mobbs Medals mate 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunny could not attend this afternoon’s game as he was flying home from a very boozy weekend in Brisbane. Pub crawl in Newstead anyone?
However, his presence in this thread and on the ground was obviously not missed (the on ground part in particular).
But, and this is the truly sensational part, Sunny proved to himself that he moves in very important circles.
For on the flight home, sitting to his right in emergency row 13 was a rather overweight but ferking tall Tom Boyd, and directly behind, focused on his laptop and reviewing a game, was Billy Slater.
You may kiss my ring.

This song reminds me of my time in Brisbane. Great live

Great win Bombers, seems like my prediction was pretty close to the mark. Thanks for the week Deeeeeeees, hope the rest of your season gets better.

Nice work posting the game MostWantedPersonPoster, your payment is on the way via Camel Couriers, our winning game day partner.

Great win Bombers, seems like my prediction was pretty close to the mark. Thanks for the week Deeeeeeees, hope the rest of your season gets better.

Nice work posting the game MostWantedPersonPoster, your payment is on the way via Camel Couriers, our winning game day partner.

What were the odds on me kicking 5 goals with Qortsbet? Had never kicked more than 3 in a match.

Last edited:
What were the odds on me kicking 5 goals with Qortsbet? Had never kicked more than 3 in a match.
That was in the “name your price” section

Standard fare from the Demons there.

Congrats on the win Bombres!
All the best for the rest of the season.

Something has to change Demons!
Doing the same thing but expecting different results is the definition of insanity!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back