Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 15 - Ophidian Old Boys v West Coast Wonders @ Spotswood Oval [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Celebrate Croatia Football GIF by Jake Martella

Хтео бих да истражим

You can change the title yourself but you still locked it? bit dramatic.

Could've just changed the title back to the original after the mega thread change.

That is time I'll never get back
Ain't this whole silly little episode some sort of rebellion against the system, stick it 'the man' type stunt to prove KP can't tell us what to do?

I turns out I can. Very easily in fact.

Jim Carrey Comedy GIF by PermissionIO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ain't this whole silly little episode some sort of rebellion against the system, stick it 'the man' type stunt to prove KP can't tell us what to do?

****ing fun police over here, sheesh 🙄

******* fun police over here, sheesh 🙄
And yet the only megathread that's ever been done was approved by me last season. Was discussed in advance, all 4 teams agreed weeks beforehand.

It's the prison of your own mind guys, this can be the megathread where entire league posts if you want it to be. 😇

We're just going to be posting the sim in the other thread for the Bombers that preferred the classic format that they requested.

No, which you could've figured out if you had an ounce of communication.

I was under the impression all parties agreed and your non answers also gave me the impression that it was okay.

You in fact actually couldn't tell us what to do, because you lack the ability to communicate.

And yet the only megathread that's ever been done was approved by me last season. Was discussed in advance, all 4 teams agreed weeks beforehand.

It's the prison of your own mind guys, this can be the megathread where entire league posts if you want it to be. 😇

We're just going to be posting the sim in the other thread for the Bombers that preferred the classic format that they requested.
So Bombers did actually say no? 😲

Kobe Bryant GIF

No, which you could've figured out if you had an ounce of communication.

I was under the impression all parties agreed and your non answers also gave me the impression that it was okay.

You in fact actually couldn't tell us what to do, because you lack the ability to communicate.
No. Not like I wasn't clear where I stood in this very thread. Don't act like you didn't read what I said. You quoted me directly.

The match threads remained separate because when fixture requests were made at the start of the season one team involved specifically expressed their preference for individual match threads.

It’s been advertised as separate match threads for 14 weeks leading up to this.

In that time I never received a joint request from the OOB-Wonders-Bombers to change that arrangement. Nor was there any indication of strong enthusiasm for a merge before this week.

I’m pretty cold on the idea of changing course midweek now as more people will come into this week expecting a classic match thread format and if it gets merged on the fly they’d probably go ‘wtf I didn’t sign up for this I’m out’

It's coming, you think KP can tell me what to do? Only the old boys, bombers, most of the wonders, and really nearly everyone else in the league can.

No. Not like I wasn't clear where I stood in this very thread. Don't act like you didn't read what I said. You quoted me directly.
My comment was a joke.

You being cold on the idea wasn't a no in my eyes, you just was not a fan.

I had thought all parties agreed and thus it was okay.

Please use simple terms for simple people in future, e.g: "no"

At the start of the season or something, unsure about this thread really. Tigerturbulance's influence really had me going
See I assumed you were all cool with it because it just makes sense.

Now the OOBs are pulling double duty when they don't have too.

Seems wack to me.

My comment was a joke.

You being cold on the idea wasn't a no in my eyes, you just was not a fan.

I had thought all parties agreed and thus it was okay.

Please use simple terms for simple people in future, e.g: "no"
Noted.

Being cold isn't a 'yes' either.

For future reference, 'all parties' means admin too.

Noted.

Being cold isn't a 'yes' either.

For future reference, 'all parties' means admin too.
You liking my comment that was something along the lines of "if wonders, old boys, and arguably KP approves yada yada yada" also had me assuming approval.

All in good fun.

I had the original match thread ready anyway.

Really this is all turbo's fault.

You liking my comment that was something along the lines of "if wonders, old boys, and arguably KP approves yada yada yada" also had me assuming approval.

All in good fun.

I had the original match thread ready anyway.

Really this is all turbo's fault.
I'm sure there is some way for him to be penalised again for all of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back