Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

27WON8c4b031cdc42d77d.png 27DRA53059db217c79022.png

5th v 8th

West Coast Wonders v Dragons FFC

@ The Colosseum

images.jpeg-98.jpg

The Wonders are coming fresh off a bye and are firing on all cylinders and raring to go, sitting in 5th position they will be looking to cement themselves in the 8 with a strong win. Off field they are a strong unit and with some new recruits and a change of LG expect a Wonders who will post and play hard in S36.

Week 1:
West Coast Wonders 18.5 (113) defeat Fighting Furies 15.12 (102) LINK

Week 2:

The Dragons have recruited strongly and added some big names to their list, they have come out this season playing hard ball creating a new rivalry with the OOB's and going a bit rogue delisting one of their players so he can be Roaming Drago. Over all it's been a really interesting start to the season for the club and you get the feeling they have bonded well off field, can they bring that passion to the ground and climb back up to the lofty heights they have enjoyed in so many seasons past? Time will tell but for now they have set the League on their ear and definitely have Sweet talking.

Last Week:
Las Vegas Bears 17.11 (113) defeat Dragons FFC 14.7 (91) LINK

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Last edited:
The real reason was so I could avoid the wonders.
You don't want to play with Ken?
Blue Eyes Muscle GIF

Hi Horace.
How impressed are you by the Dragons new recruits?
Please start with myself.

Given your history, I am more curious on which Club you are off to in the mid season draft.

In the meantime good luck with your campaign to take the ruck rover position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m here to tell you all I’ve drank for the day is 3 coffees an ice coffee and a can of Coke.

Who needs water when you can live your best life.

PS should see how swollen my feet are now.

Given your history, I am more curious on which Club you are off to in the mid season draft.

In the meantime good luck with your campaign to take the ruck rover position.
I am captain of the Dragons sir. Please respect my own decision to play in the forward pocket.

And how could I leave such a wonderful and vibrant club.

I am captain of the Dragons sir. Please respect my own decision to play in the forward pocket.

for goodness sake stop taking the shrooms.

One captain plays deep back, one captain plays deep forward. Call it a captain sandwich if you like, either way it won't end well for you on the Qooty field Wonders.

One captain plays deep back, one captain plays deep forward. Call it a captain sandwich if you like, either way it won't end well for you on the Qooty field Wonders.

Is this really a thing?

I hadn’t seen an official announcement anywhere

Remove this Banner Ad

Back