Official Match Thread Season 36 Round10 - Ophidian Old Boys v Baghdad Bombers @ Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this I heard about Bunnings breakfasts?

I mean hell, Home Despot here in the States usually has a hot dog vendor out front.

Famous commercial from my misbegotten yoot:

Doesn't get much better at Bunnings
bunnings-sausage-sizzle-back-in-WA.jpg

I have to go and get some flowers, matching platters, order some food and something else which I have forgotten.

Hope I get my balls back after friday.

I have to go and get some flowers, matching platters, order some food and something else which I have forgotten.

Hope I get my balls back after friday.
Marry me!!!!!! We have a lot in common like food , alcohol and camels.

Last edited:
The two best teams in it what did you expect?
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

So here's a re-do of song 2/5. (I'm currently going through the library and re-rating, and this was playing at the time)

Reminder, Grav is leading with half a point. shakes head

The Artist
melissa benoist supergirl GIF by VIASAT3

The song:
Bowling Ball Kids GIF by VH1
I just..

How could you not?

Sigh...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to have a beer with...

PetWussy , Pistol Night , Here2tellyouwhy , dudeintheswamp and ArdentEagle .

My shout campaigners!

I will also shout the following...

SaintsSeptember , ScrappyDo , Footy Is The Win , HaroLad and sunny3193 .

Hey you 2 Carlton campaigners The Sultan and Osc1 get your arses off the Blues Board and get involved you useless campaigners!
Come on you lot.

Blue's bringing the beers.

I have the Food.

invaderzim-taco.gif

How I always feel when the food person arrives

370fb9757e1cb45ea45bf9fbfcdc6810.gif

FFS! SaintsSeptember who gives a Rats posterior if Dylan Shiel nominate us or not? We’ll just do a Newnes & Acres & send him to Carlton when we’ve used & abused him, so get you arse in here.
George please thread ban SaintsSeptember from that Dylan Shiel thread, his dereliction to his duties at Baghdad is appalling.

FFS! SaintsSeptember who gives a Rats posterior if Dylan Shiel nominate us or not? We’ll just do a Newnes & Acres & send him to Carlton when we’ve used & abused him, so get you arse in here.
Well, one of those has to come via the west first. Billings maybe? Get him some fresh see air, make im better, then dump him off at the pound.

We got a different Acres from the one the Saints had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back