Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning everyone. I hope you’re all ignoring each other?

Lovely morning here in the sun after a foggy morning where you couldn’t see the mountain
Now TGB, why would we ignore our opposition? The Delons have a great tradition of conversing with many Sweet FA teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, you may have to check my posting today, but I'm pretty freaking certain that I called out Tarks in my morning greeting. And it's pretty rude to ignore one of your own players and in form goal kicker. Right sausageroll?
This makes me sad 😢

Look, you may have to check my posting today, but I'm pretty freaking certain that I called out Tarks in my morning greeting. And it's pretty rude to ignore one of your own players and in form goal kicker. Right sausageroll?
Thanks once again for acknowledging me mogs

I agree. You definitely shouldn't be ignoring in form goal kickers, sante and Bluelegs :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back