Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you're recruiting like a beast. Do you not like your current teammates?

Besides ... the acquisition of both a sausage AND a roll? Can they even cohabit? From what I've seen ...
View attachment 1978778
I do even though some scare me, could use some more though. How about Sausageroll and Tarkyn_24 to us and some spud poster who isn't active to the Furies? Sounds fair to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll take both of your personalities at the Roys. Many of us have split personalities, right Mobbs?

Even Tarks?

giphy.gif

I do even though some scare me, could use some more though. How about Sausageroll and Tarkyn_24 to us and some spud poster who isn't active to the Furies? Sounds fair to me.
Both class acts but we already have heaps more than we need and are the best providers to the league followed by daylight. If they are free to move, hook them up with the Gumbies or Furies.

Personally I was thinking of shedding players to share the wealth a bit more.

PS: Hi Dragons and whatever the other team here is!

Both class acts but we already have heaps more than we need and are the best providers to the league followed by daylight. If they are free to move, hook them up with the Gumbies or Furies.

Personally I was thinking of shedding players to share the wealth a bit more.

PS: Hi Dragons and whatever the other team here is!
Why would I send my son Tarkyn_24 and my grandson sausageroll to the nether reaches of Sweet to the Furies? I like my family dude. :(

Why would I send my son Tarkyn_24 and my grandson sausageroll to the nether reaches of Sweet to the Furies? I like my family dude. :(

Good point. Why send us back to the Demons' feeder club. I'd might as well just stay where I am and try as hard as I can to stop Tarkyn_24 from coming back! 🤣

Good point. Why send us back to the Demons' feeder club. I'd might as well just stay where I am and try as hard as I can to stop Tarkyn_24 from coming back! 🤣
If you can win the EKA and single handedly stop Tarks from ever returning to the club, it will be the most successful season in Qootball history!

I just ate a jam donut so my day is going pretty well also
I just got sneezed in the eyeball by a 3 year old.

Your day is going better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back