Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Mt Buller Demons v Dragons FFC at the Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can win the EKA and single handedly stop Tarks from ever returning to the club, it will be the most successful season in Qootball history!
200w.gif

I just got sneezed in the eyeball by a 3 year old.

Your day is going better.
Yeah I've got to do housework still though so it's going to get worse

Yeah I've got to do housework still though so it's going to get worse
I've got to do housework too... is that better or worse than getting sneezed at?

Hold on. Let's see what Goats willing to pay per hour before responding.

As your agent, I will take a *small cut

*up to 90%

Happy John Candy GIF by Laff

I'm currently playing doctors with our little one. Does that count? We made a hospitable out of duplo and pillows.
Big ups to you playing with your kid. I miss playing with mine. A far more innocent time.

Though my youngest and I have gone to the theatre the last two nights. That's the fun stuff when they get older.

And not once did my eyeball get sneezed upon.

indeed! I think drinking ice water helps
I've been old by the in-laws that their family remedy is strapping people upside down and smearing them in peanut butter.

I don't get I personally, but here I am oily and crunchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been old by the in-laws that their family remedy is strapping people upside down and smearing them in peanut butter.

I don't get I personally, but here I am oily and crunchy.
Yeah, those Amish traditional remedies are quite unique.

And a very good morning to my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Dragons!

Hi Tarks.

I've got to go to work this afternoon so I'll miss all the qooty fun, in the same way I'll miss my qooty bag now Yakker has nicked off with it.

Whatever you do today, do it without schadenfreude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back