Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

i remember now-you was pissed and seeing live bands every day of last thread-
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

I haven't changed 😀

Yeah I'm going to need an explanation as to why you don't just combine our 2 match threads this week.

Seems incredibly dumb. Was dumb last season, still dumb today.

I actually agree, makes a lot more sense for the team with two matches to keep it all in one place rather than you guys having to flit between threads.

As long as someone reminds me of what round our game is for the team sheet, that is.

Yeah I'm going to need an explanation as to why you don't just combine our 2 match threads this week.

Seems incredibly dumb. Was dumb last season, still dumb today.

Wholeheartedly agree, dumb.

dumb and dumber bar GIF

I actually agree, makes a lot more sense for the team with two matches to keep it all in one place rather than you guys having to flit between threads.

As long as someone reminds me of what round our game is for the team sheet, that is.
It’s very confusing James Colorado
I’m not sure who I’m meant to be nice to and WHOM, I’m not?

The flitting part you have right… wait till you see us on Thursday…Sunday…yes Sunday! 🤦‍♀️ We’ll be flitting all over you!

Sounds kinda kinky doesn’t it? 😉🤭

CDs were $40AUD (I still buy physical media to support bands); LPs were about $50, I think, but I didn't get any of them.
I still buy physical media as well, but mostly used stuff to eliminate any DRM nonsense. But yeah, I also spend good money on FLACs at bandcamp.com, to support the artists.

Got RC's Passage to Arcturo, and Jungle Rot's Slaughter the Weak/Warzone (2 CD), Dead and Buried, and Fueled by Hate. Also got the Jungle Rot tour shirt, and only realised afterwards just how gruesome the image on it was :S

Hey, at least it wasn't Mayhem's Dawn Of The Black Hearts...

Remember more now, One of Irish BlueBagger favourite threads, think it's cause he don't need to catch up much, or something along those lines , or other lines
The Furies are a great bunch mate. The captain learned his trade with them after all.

Hopefully they might have a few more posting this time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omgfridge, I just watched Agnes Varda's Sans twitter ni loi (Vagabond). Have you seen this one? It's leaving Mubi in two days, so I had to get in. A haunting depiction of the degradation of character when one holds onto an ideal that is completely self-centred and contrary to the interests of those relied upon. It deserves its acclaim.
Hadn't even heard of it, sounds interesting, will add to the watch list.

I've been watching some newer movies like Godzilla Minus One and Monkey Man recently. And on monkeys, going to see Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes tonight.

I've been watching some newer movies like Godzilla Minus One and Monkey Man recently. And on monkeys, going to see Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes tonight.

I'm not a big fan of CGI flicks, but that latter Apes one seems interesting.

I'm not a big fan of CGI flicks, but that latter Apes one seems interesting.
Definitely watch, those latest 3 is one of the best modern day trilogies, super consistent and entertaining films.

I caught a ton of s**t in college for putting up the poster from Dead Kennedys' Frankenchrist in a very prominent spot in my room...

It's based on this HR Giger piece:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_Landscape
I always liked my Finger on the Trigger singlet, thought it showed how progressive I was

1715110774196.png

was tad more cultured than my I love mountain women T-shirt

The Burgermeester from Samson & Geert is honestly not something I ever thought I’d see in any thread here.
Never thought I'd hear those words-'The Burgermeester from Samson & Geert' - maybe I'm not so cultured and progressive after all -
have no idea/forgotten/never knew/don't get out much/have no variety in my watching habits.

I still buy physical media as well, but mostly used stuff to eliminate any DRM nonsense. But yeah, I also spend good money on FLACs at bandcamp.com, to support the artists.

Hey, at least it wasn't Mayhem's Dawn Of The Black Hearts...
Also a physical media buyer. Streaming services always seem to never have the songs I want.

I only buy physical video games and anime too unless there is no other way to get it, looking at you Baulders gate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back