Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets get on the OOB Bus and head back to Robertio Guinness Bar to re hydrate and put this behind us

Thanks for the week Furies and sorry you may have blown your chance to actually win something (wooden spoon)

cheers for posting the game MWPP even if the result suxed

View attachment 1987126
Alright - how do we choose who goes on the bus and who goes by the Taverns jet?

Drinking ability?
Social skills?
Bantering?
Posting numbers?
Results on field?
Sex - No not if you had any recently, I mean Male or female?
or what....

Drinking ability?
Social skills?
Bantering?
Posting numbers?
Results on field?
or what....
not an issue,
anyone who drinks black goes to @Robertios,
anyone that wants girly drinks goes to MrsTs and risks getting dropped next week for not doing the team thing

Thanks for fun week, OOBs, I know it was odd having you guys spread across two threads, but as always we enjoyed your company ❤️

I personally am feeling a lot better, but I suppose it might be the drugs, as I've only been out of bed for 3.5 hours and am super drowsy 😴

Well done, Furies, our quest back to finals is on track!! Extra goon rations for everyone!! (unfortunately it will be the cheap stuff, as we had to give the $5.99 bags to our guests)

Thank you for posting, MWPP :)

Drinking ability?
Social skills?
Bantering?
Posting numbers?
Results on field?
or what....
I’m on the jet! Bags front seat beside the pilot

not an issue,
anyone who drinks black goes to @Robertios,
anyone that wants girly drinks goes to MrsTs and risks getting dropped next week for not doing the team thing
Once you’ve had black…you’ll never go back! So the saying goes! I’m not willing to try!!

To Mrs Turbo, jets and girly drinks!

Thanks for the week Oobs, I had a lot of fun, probably one of the top threads personally for myself for the year.

Good job on two matches in one week.

Unfortunately, you ran into a version of the Furies that is actually trying. I mean, 8 goals. Wish I'd been trying for longer, I'd be closing in on 1000 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Old Boys, like I said earlier in the week, we are very serious now. No chitchat, focus on the next match, handing in the team sheets, and only winning.
Well… snore! What fun is that?

Congrats on the win and being serious

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

The thing is though someone is not dead as long as they live in your heart and your mind.

Cattle die, and kinsmen die,
And so one dies one's self;
One thing now that never dies,
The fame of a dead man's deeds.

(Havamal, 78th stanza, Bellows translation)

Well ****, good on you Furries for seriously whooping our butts this round. How many goals did ShaunDuggan end up with, I lost count?

'Twas a fun week despite being short for us.

Thanks MWPP for the time and posts.

At least we're locked into finals...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back