Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders v Mt. Buller Demons at The Colosseum - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled236_20240504211910.png

Two of the leagues big dogs battle out in this week's Friday night super clash!
Unlike the AFL super clash, there will be no charity element to this game. Both clubs are more than happy to look down upon the rest of the competition. In particular the poorer clubs, such as the Bombers. And fair enough too!

The Wonders are fighting for a top 4 spot whilst the Demons are still hoping to sneak into finals.

When putting my name forward to do the OPs I did have grand plans of making individual match thread videos. Then I realised despite running a multi million dollar electronics empire and being somewhat of a role model to the young upstarts I suffer from a real lack of general knowledge and know-how.
IMG_20240504_215209.jpg

But I do know that some of the players to watch in this game are BFew dogs105 cooney and cats2rise

Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time

Regards,

Tandy
SFADA President

I'm exorcising my Demons every morning after I wake up.

dog police GIF

Hello Wonders FFC

It is your captain here

Please look out to the left side of the aircraft and see that we are playing the Demons on a FRIDAY NIGHT, this friday night.

Please take a look out to the right side of the aircraft and you will see DenieD leading the FRED after friday night and embarrassing sausageroll who has seemingly, s**t the bed.

Marklar_33 SM AnUltimateRessie Rioli2Rioli SSwans2011 dogs105 BallaratBulldog NinjaSwan LukeParkerno1 ClarkeM jezzajay BigChippa52 HARPSichord Cubs2Lions PVF Oisin_the_Goat Pamcake1 croweater 41 Soggy2112 Grand Uncle Horace dino_67 Wojcinski BFew JT_the_Man DenieD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back