Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't you have anything newish?
This is the trite post of bygone seasons.
It's a bit shop worn and tatty.
But if you have to rely on a limited and self limiting arsenal....well.....the only bullseye gained is that of ennui.
cat why do i always wait this late to s GIF

I need to get this post translated. Too many words with more than four letters.

images-4.jpg
'Playing Nice with Armaments & Incendiaries; judicious usage and preservation of own limbs.'

Today's seminar was about to be cancelled on hearing the faint whine outside the classroom door of a flat faced breed, with comprehension difficulties of anything beyond one syllable.
On investigation of the incipient threat posed to the enjoyment and relishing of the informative pleasures of a scintillating seminar ahead, it was found that said beasty preferred ignorance and juvenilia as a default setting and they were let out to gambol and sniff in the wilderness of their substandard aspirations.

Having dealt with that minnow let's now land the big fish...nay it's a white whale in fact that we are angling for Moby.
Are armaments and incendiaries at all nice one asks to begin. Are they playthings. Do you deserve to have all digits, limbs, eyes and assorted appendages for your entire existence or should anyone else deserve to guard the same.
These meaty questions are the shibboleths of principal importance in defining the criteria of judgement.
Should you be permitted to play with the toys of Darwinian resolution without interference by yourself in your own home.
Scholars of philosophy such as Nietzsche say yes, because to paraphrase, 'there is no God'.
A more mundane answer from the Falwell collective of theology is that, if God saw you they would let you go right ahead because it was all in the overarching plan. That is unless of course you had some other use to them in door knocking for donations but even then who requires arms, fingers or the like for that, a forehead no doubt furrowed and possibly scarred will do.
In summation, if you wish, it is entirely possible to play nicely however unless under outside instruction for military or defence purposes, you will be doing it alone.
And to come back to the earlier question asked from the floor regarding Nietzsche’s musings on meaningful engagement with armaments, I wil quote in full here as he said: "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
That is what bait thinks as the fisher thinks, Queequeg.

Inspirational film:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to get this post translated. Too many words with more than four letters.
I would offer to buy a pair of these for your watery eyes but having all functional ear Cartilage bred out of you they won't hang will they. I guess you could attach them to your collar.
Oh sorry four letter words only:
Here.
Weep.
Ears.
Nah.

I would offer to buy a pair of these for your watery eyes but having all functional ear Cartilage bred out of you they won't hang will they. I guess you could attach them to your collar.
Oh sorry four letter words only:
Here.
Weep.
Ears.
Nah.

Now this I understand.

Oh DemurePrincess are you still sleeping?
We have another installment but I can't say I feel as inspired as yesterday.
Not really your thing today but at least it was written by a breathing creature.
View attachment 1988720
Don’t tag me. Ssssh!

I have my own match thread to play in now so you can have yours back.

Thanks for letting me play! 😘😘😘

Remove this Banner Ad

Back