Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's call in the expert!

por_please_ya - you lead the Furies. Do you consider your team part of the league?
Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Snags

I was made redundant at work so ……
I know you were talking to the big Australia defector, but I’m sorry to hear this mate. Seems the brakes are being applied across quite a few industries. :(

No I didn’t. I still want you to have a good morning, I just don’t want it to be as enjoyable as everyone else’s.

I’ll hang around to help that along.
So thoughtful. And would usually be very effective at making my day less enjoyable.

But you can't bring me down today. Hate is posting. And apparently I've just won my first EKA.

So thoughtful. And would usually be very effective at making my day less enjoyable.

But you can't bring me down today. Hate is posting. And apparently I've just won my first EKA.
How would the news that I never completed Super Mario Sunshine impact your day?

Good morning Hate . How does it feel facing up to the club you ABANDONED?
If the conclusion is I abandoned said club, you should be smart 💡 enough to figure out that my back is turned, resulting in me NOT facing the club! Silly Tarks.

How would the news that I never completed Super Mario Sunshine impact your day?
Well it's ruined my day

hope you're happy tarks

If the conclusion is I abandoned said club, you should be smart 💡 enough to figure out that my back is turned, resulting in me NOT facing the club! Silly Tarks.
The door will always be open for you at the Hawks… for us to slam in your face you big back turning defector.
Well it's ruined my day

hope you're happy tarks
This was not the desired effect. Would talking about Bubblegoop Swamp again lift your mood?

I don’t know whether you mean talking with someone while having a migraine or talking with a migraine but in any case, yes.
No, not conversing while having the pain and discomfort of a migraine, actually talking to a migraine full of the auras and coruscating, blinding futility of it all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back