Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

So am I

...which bothers me. So I guess I am bothered.
Look At All The Bothers I Give GIF

Is that five Hawky Walky Wookie posters I can see amongst the top ten contributors to this match thread?

Rumours of our demise were greatly exaggerated it appears.
Yes, but we're down one wonderful Wosh this week, so take your chances while you can.

Processed cheese. No wonder the poor feline is discombobulated.

I only throw triple cream brie at mine.
I know. Is that stuff weird, or what? 😮 It’s shiny! Cheese is not shiny! Pasteurized processed cheese food product. How is that even permitted for human consumption, let alone a cat?!?

That sucks. Hope you have a range of good options going forward.
I’m very happy TBH. After 18 years I’ll receive a good payout so I’ll take the money and buy a new boat and give the rest to Mrs Yak to do with what she may. The day after I finish with current employer I’ll come in and put a new shirt with the next contractor in the exact same job. Other than a new shirt a happy Mrs Yak and a new boat nothing changes 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you had a suitably adequate seventh best day of the week, captain.
It was - if anything - more disappointing than usual.

It’s Tuesday manangatang , everyone’s indisputable favourite day of the week!

If Tuesday was a Banjo Kazooie level I feel it would be Bubblegoop Swamp.
It would be that challenge where you have to get the fast running boots as a small crocodile and race Mr. Vile to eat the vegetables, but for a whole 24 hours in a row.

I’m very happy TBH. After 18 years I’ll receive a good payout so I’ll take the money and buy a new boat and give the rest to Mrs Yak to do with what she may. The day after I finish with current employer I’ll come in and put a new shirt with the next contractor in the exact same job. Other than a new shirt a happy Mrs Yak and a new boat nothing changes 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
The US contractors I'm working with at the moment are in a similar boat. The company they work for is coming out of contract and are up against other companies for the next contract.
If they lose it's likely the employess will continue to do exactly the same job with the new company. They might even come away with a nice payrise.

It would be that challenge where you have to get the fast running boots as a small crocodile and race Mr. Vile to eat the vegetables, but for a whole 24 hours in a row.
That is PRECISELY what I was thinking!

Makes you want to scratch your eyes out.

Today, being Wednesday, is like Luigi’s Engine Room in the original Mario Party. It is not utterly objectionable like Wario’s Battle Canyon (another Tuesday simile), but it just doesn’t feel fun, you know? It’s a little dour and not bright and cheerful, and captures the mood of having two further days left in the working week.

The US contractors I'm working with at the moment are in a similar boat. The company they work for is coming out of contract and are up against other companies for the next contract.
If they lose it's likely the employess will continue to do exactly the same job with the new company. They might even come away with a nice payrise.
Your US contractors are in Yakker’s boat? Is it possible that they were the ones responsible for taking his bag?

Your US contractors are in Yakker’s boat? Is it possible that they were the ones responsible for taking his bag?
Maybe. A couple of them would be great candidates for flathead of the week :thumbsu:

That is PRECISELY what I was thinking!

Makes you want to scratch your eyes out.

Today, being Wednesday, is like Luigi’s Engine Room in the original Mario Party. It is not utterly objectionable like Wario’s Battle Canyon (another Tuesday simile), but it just doesn’t feel fun, you know? It’s a little dour and not bright and cheerful, and captures the mood of having two further days left in the working week.
You're right. The grind is real, but there's still some optimism, ya know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back