Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ever heard the story of two friends who’s paths crossed repeatedly but we’re destined to never be (on the same Qooty team) together?
No I haven't! How does the story start?

Up to the squeezy bit of the clag bottle. :madv1:
Tarkyn_24 have a good look at the result of your actions. Apologise to dear Headless right this moment. Otherwise no video games for a week!

Tarkyn_24 have a good look at the result of your actions. Apologise to dear Headless right this moment. Otherwise no video games for a week!
Super Mario 64 Loop GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning moginie!

I am a little lost this morning. What should I do, and how should I do it?

Good morning everyone else! I hope your shoelaces are easy to tie this morning, or that you are snazzy and benefit from Velcro straps.
Good morning cats2rise!

And a very good morning to all my fabulous Buller comrades and hello Hawks!

Is there anything you must do today cats? Any outstanding chores, jobs or responsibilities?

Then steel yourself and do them as satisfactorily as you need to.

If there is nothing pressing, why not going for a lovely walk and connect with nature or those around you? Or contact a person who is special to you? Above all, be nice and you will find it is it's own reward.

Whatever you do today, do it with pleasure.

Good morning cats2rise!

Is there anything you must do today cats? Any outstanding chores, jobs or responsibilities?

If there is nothing pressing, why not going for a lovely walk and connect with nature or those around you? Or contact a person who is special to you? Above all, be nice and you will find it is it's own reward.

IMG_0702.gif

Good morning cats2rise!

Morning mogs

That National Park region might be my favourite in the world. Antelope Canyon is a must see, Zion also pretty great.
Yeah, it looks amazing. Can't wait.

We've already got a local tour booked for Antelope Canyon, and one for Crimson Slot Canyon in Zion.
We're staying two nights in Zion and one night in Bryce Canyon.
We're staying on Lake Powell near Glen Canyon and Antelope Canyon.

Then we head to Monument Valley the next day and stay there before heading back down around the southern end of the Grand Canyon over the next two days.

Finishing the trip with two nights in the Venetian in Vegas. Going to the Penn and Teller show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back