Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to be alone in the woods with him.
Is that because nobody will be able to hear you or because you want to watch him make toilet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gralin tell me more about sausageroll stats, career, what a star FF he is!

View attachment 1997537
sausageroll is the first Demons forward to kick 70 goals in a season since sante did it in Season 33 (73)

They're currently equal first for the Fred on 70, if they win they'll join a select group of Delons becoming only the 5th to have won

PlayerSeasonGoals
Tarkyn_242774
BT372
Proper Gander3271
Papa Juggs1444

It's been a very good season regardless including the unforgettable performance in Round 3 against the #lolWonders where old sausage kicked 12.1 equalling the record for most goals in a game.

It's been a consistent year

At least one goal kicked in every game

2 or more goals kicked 13 times

5 or more goals kicked 8 times

All round a fantastic season so far

Last edited:
sausageroll is the first Demons forward to kick 70 goals in a season since sante did it in Season 33 (73)

They're currently equal first for the Fred on 70, if they win they'll join a select group of Delons becoming only the 5th to have won

PlayerSeasonGoals
Tarkyn_242774
BT372
Proper Gander3271
Papa Juggs1444

It's been a very good season regardless including the unforgettable performance in Round 3 against the #lolWonderers where old sausage kicked 12.1 equalling the record for most goals in a game.

It's been a consistent year

At least one goal kicked in every game

2 or more goals kicked 13 times

5 or more goals kicked 8 times

All round a fantastic season so far
Heck of a season from the sausageroll.
hey Raveneyes, you'll need to dig deep into your bag of tricks this weekend to keep their FF quiet.

Heck of a season from the sausageroll.
hey Raveneyes, you'll need to dig deep into your bag of tricks this weekend to keep their FF quiet.
No don't do that sit back and enjoy the show

sausageroll - someone told me today that they thought you’d kick 7 goals this week and win the Fred.

I told them “no way in hell”.

You’re gonna kick 9.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back