Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Mount Buller Demons v Coney Island Warriors @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Very disappointing end to the season. Sorry we couldn't get you there, sausageroll - best forward all season.

Good on you, Warriors. Thanks for your time, serial_thrilla and FootyGuy13.
Sorry we couldn’t get it done for cooney Truetiger and bad luck sausageroll what an amazing season as our FF ❤️

It’s been an up and down year and we really just hung on so not surprised we bow out, I’m glad at least it’s to the Warriors and we take them down with us :D
Have a great off -season Wazzas, your day will come…but not today.

Lets hit the ice baths frogs.

View attachment 2001506

Love yous all!

Don't worry about me. I still have the EKA to look forward to.

Plus, this has been my last two days so I can't complain...

20240525_122906.jpg 20240524_171529.jpg
20240525_132039.jpg 20240525_134818.jpg
20240525_080032.jpg 20240524_153641.jpg

Damn only 3 FAs as well
What a coincidence as I've ended the game with exactly three bruises! Thankyou for deciding to play the ball rather than the potato for the most part, good sir.

Thanks for the week Demons, and commiserations on joining us out of the finals. But at least we can celebrate Mad Monday tomorrow together. Enjoy the off-season and thanks for the fun as always.

Thanks for posting the sim serial_thrilla - much appreciated mate. You and the sim team do a fantastic job throughout the season, but particularly the effort that goes into making the final round as entertaining as possible with running the games simultaneously, and the 'around the ground' updates for finals calculations/Fred medal etc.

Thanks very much to our own FootyGuy13 for the exemplary artwork on the quarter-by-quarter results - they look amazing mate.

Thanks for the great season Wazzas. It's always nice to finish on a high and particularly to break the milestone hoodoo also.

Thanks for the week Demons, and commiserations on joining us out of the finals. But at least we can celebrate Mad Monday tomorrow together.

IMG_1061.gif

Lets not go too far

Bit of a pyrrhic victory as it wasn’t enough to get us into finals plus we did our friends the Delons dirty. But stoked we got it done for toxic Piggy Smalls & The Filth Wizard on their collective milestone. Sorry I wasn’t around much this weekend too, I went down to Bells Beach to catch the 50 year swell but Pat Swayze is a filthy liar. Went to a brewery instead - now THAT was swell!

Many thanks serial_thrilla & FootyGuy13 for the posting & the pics, champagne effort gents.

Let Funky Friday Four commence!

Dang it.

Thanks for the week Warriors!

Sorry we couldn't kick enough goals to get you the win, cooney

Sorry we didn't kick it enough to you to get you the Fred, sausageroll

Bit of a pyrrhic victory as it wasn’t enough to get us into finals plus we did our friends the Delons dirty. But stoked we got it done for toxic Piggy Smalls & The Filth Wizard on their collective milestone. Sorry I wasn’t around much this weekend too, I went down to Bells Beach to catch the 50 year swell but Pat Swayze is a filthy liar. Went to a brewery instead - now THAT was swell!

Many thanks serial_thrilla & FootyGuy13 for the posting & the pics, champagne effort gents.

Let Funky Friday Four commence!
Cya next season Bobbo, may we continue to **** eachothers shit up 🍻

I don’t party after a loss, I intend to be really mad on Mad Monday

View attachment 2001705
If you put a strawberry on your head tomorrow you'll be instantly happier.

Strawberry Fields Fruit GIF by Pog the Frog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the week Demons, and commiserations on joining us out of the finals. But at least we can celebrate Mad Monday tomorrow together. Enjoy the off-season and thanks for the fun as always.
Ahem...

If you put a strawberry on your head tomorrow you'll be instantly happier.

Strawberry Fields Fruit GIF by Pog the Frog
Headless
Koalas
Little Fishes
Strawberry Frogs

The expansion possibilities are endless 🤔

Oh dear 😥

Sorry I went awol there at the end of the week, cheers Warriors and thanks for posting serial_thrilla
No need to apologise! This is a random simulation so we were going to lose regardless!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back