Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 20 - Roys FFC v Las Vegas Bears @ Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

One more image doesn't show a lot, except for the proliferation of more commercial buildings down Legend Parade on our right, as Farrand Precinct gets a few more of its first properties following that one original outlier.

2020-03-25_20.23.02.png

A little later, and basically all of Legend Parade is now built-up. Near bottom of screen, the first house appears which faces a street within the network of the area. It's mostly hidden behind the larger buildings, but its there.

2020-03-26_02.39.19.png

secret smell GIF
Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

And then, soon after (ok 4 years after), we have this:
2024-05-23_17.39.39.png

And that's it, now we know where Farrand Precinct came from.

Aren't you glad you asked (or didn't ... can't remember ... don't care)?

Farrand Precinct, one of the 7 vibrant precincts of Nou Camp suburb!
Nou_Camp_Precincts_3.gif
bearprecincts.jpg

Who's the billionaire guy?
No idea. I just watched a clip the other day - presumably from some comedy show I've never seen - of a guy who claimed to be a self-made billionaire because he started with nothing and now has a billion dollars. Because his father gave him a billion dollars. It was mildly funny but the clip you posted looks like the same guy. I can't be bothered to find out the guy or the show. Just wondered if you knew.

No idea. I just watched a clip the other day - presumably from some comedy show I've never seen - of a guy who claimed to be a self-made billionaire because he started with nothing and now has a billion dollars. Because his father gave him a billion dollars. It was mildly funny but the clip you posted looks like the same guy. I can't be bothered to find out the guy or the show. Just wondered if you knew.
If I were you I'd stop listening to Donald Trump

It's Fairbairn Films. Couple kids who've been making youtube skits for many years now. Lots of very funny skits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my fault if I'm not constrained by school hours like the Bears.
At school today we are making rocket ships, I bet that is better than anything you are doing today.

young fat tony.png

At school today we are making rocket ships, I bet that is better than anything you are doing today.

View attachment 1998648
As soon as you do anything at all, you are immediately having a worse day than me. :)

I might do some laundry later. That will definitely be a blip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back