Seven Year Switch (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark was a bit out of line bringing Michael's children into it. Just because you have children shouldn't effect your behaviour on the show. In this show any decision is really out of respect for your partner.

First their bagging the ugly campaigner Mark
Now the dumb yank is happy he wants to marry her
What the * is going on in this rabble of a show????

The shrink speaking to Johnny was the last straw for any credibility this show had. Him going "she stuffs around when we need to leave and I get a bit frustrated" and the response "well what could you do differently, go help her faff about"... C'mon man.

Also slight sidenote but Sarge, seriously mate? You harp on about Stacey not being adventurous enough then lose your marbles when she tries to be a bit playful (and dare I say it adventurous) buying some racy panties for a dirty night. What an absolute flog. If my missus got herself some racy panties for my birthday i'd be absolutely f**king chuffed and my marriage is great unlike these idiots.

Watched all the Eps really enjoying the show

Michael is just one of the most immature blokes i have seen, typical dumb ass, the last thing he needs is more punches to the head, the way he acted at the confrontation with Mark was just embarrassing, the way he acts in general disgusting.

Mark is just a weirdo, massive liar takes the Mrs for granted, the 3 some s**t is just overblown, no one knows how its said or in what context she seems like a bit of a free spirit, who says she wasn't the one joking with it.

Felicity can do a lot better then that idiot Michael, she seems like a bit of a stuck up fake bitch, really got on my nerves when she pretty much blamed Kaitlyn for the whole sleeping in bed crap.

Kaitlyn is a nut she seems like a decent person, probably needs to grow up a little, she can do better then Mark.

Sarge is a control freak, they both need to see a doctor and get put on anxiety medication, seems like a good bloke and just wants the relationship to work, really needs to chill which i don't think he can do with SL, the whole panties thing come on mate seriously?

Tracey lost a lot of respect for her after the confrontation with Stacey Louise, seems like a real nasty bitch, anyone who gets rid of a blokes dog while he is away at work is mental, the whole love you don't love you is just low.

Stacey Louise is just a bitch, needs pull the stick out of her ass, Sarge wants to just be with you, needs a career driven money hungry man.

Johnny i think is a decent bloke just not right for Tracey, he is a hard one to have an opinion on, massive credit putting up with SL crap the whole time.

Johnny is a scumbag, he just says whatever will appease present company. With Sarge he went all "yeh it was a rubbish present" when Stacy was buying it he was all "yeh he'll love it, that's great". The way he lost it at Stacy was wrong too.

Tracy's a quality manipulator. Stacy is a head case she's so wound up in Sarge it's scary, he can do or say whatever he wants and she'll take it.

Sarge seems like a 14 year old boy, just self centered and thinking that everything should be about him all the time.

The Michael/Mark one was golden, Mark was packing himself. Mark seems like the kinda guy who think he owns his missus, he works and therefore she should do whatever he says. He 100% would have pressured Kaitlin into threesomes.

Basically all these people are f**ked except maybe Michael who has just had one too many blows to the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was having drinks with friends on Saturday night and one of my friends goes Michael is a sweetheart, I just looked at her and went your're serious aren't you. And she went yeah. I did remind her he has anger issues and throwing the ring away was childish. I think we changed the subject after that. I actually liked Kaitlyn last night and Felicity is horrible.

Felicity I am so mature as i have two children, in the space of two years, when i was like 18, with a guy i knew for just 3 months.

Last edited:
I was having drinks with friends on Saturday night and one of my friends goes Michael is a sweetheart, I just looked at her and went your're serious aren't you. And she went yeah. I did remind her he has anger issues and throwing the ring away was childish. I think we changed the subject after that. I actually liked Kaitlyn last night and Felicity is horrible.

Don't you know
Girls love the ''bad boys''
He sounds like the bloke off housos sometimes lol

My older sister loves Michael too, it is probably the ink and body though. He's gotten more annoying as the show went on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back