SFA Tennis - Brisbane International [HARD]

Remove this Banner Ad

The (+ numbers) in brackets are the bonus points to be added based on form. Because JackNah won last tournament and made a semi, that is why she is on +3 instead of +2 or +1. But I'll include that in the Sydney thread.

tenor.gif

I think i put 40 out of my 100 points into it.

Lol @ carpet
If anyone wants to win a tournament that's played on carpet, just put say 35 points on it and you're already ahead of everyone else.

If anyone wants to win a tournament that's played on carpet, just put say 35 points on it and you're already ahead of everyone else.

I was thinking of putting -100 into i so could have an extra 100 points to put elsewhere, but i thought Pie 4 life probably wouldnt allow

Carpet is indoors. So any tournaments listed as indoors, are counted. Yeah they might be clay or hard, but if it's "Indoors Clay/Hard" it counts as Indoors. All the big events are "Indoors". That's where it levels out. Sure there's a lot more hard court events, but there's more big points to be won on other surfaces (although Hard does have two grand slams and Indian Wells for example).

Carpet is indoors. So any tournaments listed as indoors, are counted. Yeah they might be clay or hard, but if it's "Indoors Clay/Hard" it counts as Indoors. All the big events are "Indoors". That's where it levels out. Sure there's a lot more hard court events, but there's more big points to be won on other surfaces (although Hard does have two grand slams and Indian Wells for example).
I'm in it for the grand slams. US and AO are mine.

lol carpet. I dont think even think they have many carpet tournaments these days

I see the Brit is last.
I will be last eventually. Anyone who isn't above me in a couple of tournaments is concerning. No bonus points and any equal points, is automatically won by the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking about Sam Stosur she lost yesterday to some player ranked no93 (Taipei Open)
I remember when I was back in uni and she knocked off Serena Williams on her home court in the US Open final. You know, back in those days where you swore she had finally turned a corner and she was bound for number one. Those were the days.

I remember when I was back in uni and she knocked off Serena Williams on her home court in the US Open final. You know, back in those days where you swore she had finally turned a corner and she was bound for number one. Those were the days.

It's amazing she managed to win the US Open

She's also choked at the French Open a few times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back