Sheffield Shield Round 3: NSW v Victoria @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

He legit looks like a bloke from your local park side who likes his pies a bit too much waddling in to have a trundle after a few tinnies.
I guess it doesn't matter what you look like if it's effective. Cossie taught us that.

I guess it doesn't matter what you look like if it's effective. Cossie taught us that.
A guy who's had significant problems with injury doesn't appear to be particularly committed to physical conditioning- yeah, I can see how that might be an issue. Plus, I thought Cossie was more of an example of a talented batsman who could've made a lot more of his career if he could've stayed away from the KFC and shown a bit more application.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty impressive win. I'm not sure what the points would have been but I can imigine it would be big for Victoria. A lot of people like to knock Victoria for having good ordinary first class players that only win because most other states have players in the Australian side. They have just convincingly smashed a side with 4 test players and a few test hopefuls in it, on their home track nonetheless. If that doesn't get the selectors having a good think about things I don't know what will.

Pretty impressive win. I'm not sure what the points would have been but I can imigine it would be big for Victoria. A lot of people like to knock Victoria for having good ordinary first class players that only win because most other states have players in the Australian side. They have just convincingly smashed a side with 4 test players and a few test hopefuls in it, on their home track nonetheless. If that doesn't get the selectors having a good think about things I don't know what will.
First win at the SCG since 2007. Will be remembered as the match that Pistol Pete announced himself.

We've had much better points wise results, was a bit slow going in first innings.

A great win given the opposition and the pitch, one of our best in recent years

We've had much better points wise results, was a bit slow going in first innings.

A great win given the opposition and the pitch, one of our best in recent years
Earned 7.94 points this game.

A guy who's had significant problems with injury doesn't appear to be particularly committed to physical conditioning- yeah, I can see how that might be an issue. Plus, I thought Cossie was more of an example of a talented batsman who could've made a lot more of his career if he could've stayed away from the KFC and shown a bit more application.
Danny buckingham
Such a talent but ended up like a good year blimp :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back