Shield Round 8: Tasmania vs Victoria, Bellerive Oval, 1-4 March

Remove this Banner Ad

Batting is so easy out there as well,perhaps Harris needs to make a 200 for Victoria to win this as I suspect that 1 down might by 2 with Pucovski being hit.

Batting is so easy out there as well,perhaps Harris needs to make a 200 for Victoria to win this as I suspect that 1 down might by 2 with Pucovski being hit.
If he's concussed (which you would think is a distinct possibility) a sub can come in can't he?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He pretty much ducked into it.

The video is in this article. :(

Don’t mean to be the devil of bad news, but surely the guy needs to retire ASAP cause I hate to imagine what his long-term health will be like especially after all those hits to the head now.

Although in saying that, the damage might have already been done for the bloke ages ago unfortunately.

Cricket Victoria and CA are absolute cowards. Take the decision out of his hands because every single bowler is going to target him and he has zero idea how to play the short ball

Love the Puc, but he probably gets paid heaps to not play cricket, more than test players from other nations, even when he's in rehab, so why would be want to retire and give that up. Decision should be taken out of his hands, genuinely dangerous.

Seriously, again?
You've got your whole life ahead of you mate, just give it up. It's getting dangerous at this point

Cricket Victoria and CA are absolute cowards. Take the decision out of his hands because every single bowler is going to target him and he has zero idea how to play the short ball
If they don’t take the decision, the blame could be laid at their feet in future for any health consequences he may suffer. I hate to say it, because he looked a talent, but he can’t play the short ball which, coupled with his concussion history, means he’s not up to FC standard let alone Test.

That vision was damning, it was all on him.

Spewing that stumps is about to interrupt this game, it's set up beautifully.

Ump made a blue with that Handscomb decision, saying not out to the one that was deadset plumb, then making up for it by giving out the one that was too high the next ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back