Shield The Final: Western Australia vs Tasmania, The WACA, 21-25 March

Remove this Banner Ad

500 up. I guess we’ll bat till we are bowled out now. Still suck about Cartwright

What incentive does WA have to declare - I don’t understand why anyone would keep talking about it

When you talk of shield winners of yersteryear - few would remember if back to back victories or three peats were actually draws or wins

Just lift the shield and lock in a pretty phenomenal triple double

What needs to happen is that Cricket Australia should get off there arse and get the best possible players available to play rather than playing in the IPL..

If thats not letting them go for a a week or two or changing the fixture ...don't care as long as we see the best players available for the shield

What incentive does WA have to declare - I don’t understand why anyone would keep talking about it

When you talk of shield winners of yersteryear - few would remember if back to back victories or three peats were actually draws or wins

Just lift the shield and lock in a pretty phenomenal triple double

None whatsoever - Declarations to try & go after outright wins are for the 10 regular season rounds...The final is all about winning the title by the best means possible...Tassie had an opportunity to go after the BP lead & have control of the game, but didn't really entertain the idea at all.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be fine but I am happy with a final where the visiting team has to win.
In principle I don’t mind that - but you’d need neutral curators

Delivering a 700 a side track isn’t really a final

May as well not bother

Do you reckon Wade regrets not going to the IPL as originally scheduled?
I know Wade did what was least disruption to the team, but why he opened in these last few games is beyond me...He's so much more effective in this format batting in the middle order.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back