Should Neeld be sacked effectve immediately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a lot more passion than any other MFC supporter.

Thats one thing Tiger fans are always lauded for. Their passion.

Although you should notice that they are never lauded for their intelligence either.

I think it's going to take a full 3 years before Neeld has the cattle that is willing to back his gameplan. Weeding out the sh*t like Sylvia, Moloney, Davey, Green, Bennell, Petterd, Bate, Dunn, Bail, Spencer will take some time. And seeing if Blease, Tappscott, Fitzpatrick, Strauss, Jetta, Gawn, Watts and Cook are actually worthy of keeping or discarding. He seriously has a lot of work to do in 3 years. My concern is will the board and the supporters still have patience after 3 years? Becuase this is seriously how long it will take to turn these clowns into a decent side.

I fully back Neeld. Regardless of his gameplan right now, which clearly isn't working because he has inherited a list full of lazy pricks and finger pointers, he seems to have that c*** in him that this club desperately needs. It will take 3 years for this club, the players and it's supporters to get used to that. But he's exactly what this club needs. Once he weeds out the sh*t, then we can judge him on whether or not he can coach. But we have to realise, it will be at least 3 years before we know. I just hope we give him the time to do so, because not only is he trying to change the way we play as a side, but he's trying to change a club's culture which has been full of mediocrity for decades.

I think it's going to take a full 3 years before Neeld has the cattle that is willing to back his gameplan. Weeding out the sh*t like Sylvia, Moloney, Davey, Green, Bennell, Petterd, Bate, Dunn, Bail, Spencer will take some time. And seeing if Blease, Tappscott, Fitzpatrick, Strauss, Jetta, Gawn, Watts and Cook are actually worthy of keeping or discarding. He seriously has a lot of work to do in 3 years. My concern is will the board and the supporters still have patience after 3 years? Becuase this is seriously how long it will take to turn these clowns into a decent side.

I fully back Neeld. Regardless of his gameplan right now, which clearly isn't working because he has inherited a list full of lazy pricks and finger pointers, he seems to have that c*** in him that this club desperately needs. It will take 3 years for this club, the players and it's supporters to get used to that. But he's exactly what this club needs. Once he weeds out the sh*t, then we can judge him on whether or not he can coach. But we have to realise, it will be at least 3 years before we know. I just hope we give him the time to do so, because not only is he trying to change the way we play as a side, but he's trying to change a club's culture which has been full of mediocrity for decades.

Where I think the knockers may have a point is 3 players. Dunn, Sylvia and Petterd. All 3 are very gifted players and yet they're constantly in and out of the side. Even barring injury. What's happening there? Don't get me wrong, we've got the same problem but the topic is Melbourne.:)

Really stupid thread and most likely a troll.

It's a long term process, things in footy don't happen overnight. You have to give him his 3 years to properly see what he's capable of. I for one think he's going to make this team play some really tough, accountable football.

Would much rather Neeld build a team playing premiership footy, than create one which flounders around the 8 (which he could probably do now).

All that matters is winning that cup. Neeld knows that.

Really stupid thread and most likely a troll.

It's a long term process, things in footy don't happen overnight. You have to give him his 3 years to properly see what he's capable of. I for one think he's going to make this team play some really tough, accountable football.

Would much rather Neeld build a team playing premiership footy, than create one which flounders around the 8 (which he could probably do now).

All that matters is winning that cup. Neeld knows that.

Agree red legs the coach needs more than 7 weeks to change things. I rekon Demons will come good , might take a bit longer than expected for everything to come together but people calling for neeld to be sacked now is crazy.

I mean it was only a year ago that we were worse then Fitzroy apparantley, Footy can change pretty qucikly, we also have a ways to go but the wheel is turning slowly in the right direction.

Obvious troll account.

That's all this team needs - another new voice directing them in another direction. I think they're just barely starting to grasp ahold of whatever it is Neeld has to say- why ruin that now?

It's always easy to criticize the coach; to bully the new kid on the block - let the season run out, at least. It's it like the block was perfect before he got here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think this thread is as outrageous as some of you are making it out to be.

The team is downright awful. We are not this bad.

I think you need a reality check brother! No offence but we are that bad - that's why we are 0 -7 and will be 0 - 11 in 4 weeks

We might been able to front run and beat up weak teams - that's not what I want my team to be.

The change is coming........:thumbsu::)

If you blame Lyon then you have to blame Stynes whether you like it or not.

Silly thread but the OP is entitled to start it.

Why? I would pay 100/1 this guy barracks for Melbourne and is clearly_a_troll.

Adelaide are leading Geelong by 10 goals as we speak.

The fact that Neeld thought Melbounes list was better than the Crows speaks volumes about his footy knowledge.

Sack him ASAP

That's one thing Tiger fans are always lauded for. Their passion.

The unexpected good point :thumbsu:

This I've often said myself. Always had a lot of time for Richmond supporters, and generally got on very well with them, a big reason being because of the sense of shared experience. That's also been the way with Kangas supporters too :)

Agree red legs, the coach needs more than 7 weeks to change things. I reckon Demons will come good, might take a bit longer than expected for everything to come together but people calling for Neeld to be sacked now is crazy.

I mean it was only a year ago that we were worse then Fitzroy apparently, Footy can change pretty quickly, we also have a ways to go but the wheel is turning slowly in the right direction.

Well said mate. I'll be watching on when you play the Swans too, hope you guys can make it two in a row today. I'm pretty confident you will :thumbsu:

Ok, all posters are entitled to an opinion and we gave the OP the benefit of the doubt that he would offer some semblance of debate or analytical justification for his sentiments throughout the thread.

Neither eventuated and this thread has run it's course.

Thanks to those who genuinely contributed.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back