Should the Bombers be renamed?

What name would you give the Bombers if it was to be renamed?

• The Tall Poppies

• The Camel Caliphate

• The Depleted Uranium's

• The Sand Sizzlers

• The Far Can Legends

• The Weapons Of Mass Disruption

• The ****-***

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
SFA tall poppy syndrome describes aspects of Qooty where teams of high status are resented, ridiculed, lambasted, attacked, strung up, cut down and / or criticised because they have been classified as superior to their peers; because their talents or achievements have elevated them above or distinguished them from other minnow clubs.

It’s no coincidence then that the tall poppy is red & black.

NQEjRlV.jpg

Whilst Baghdadans have been carpet bombed for years by infidels, our long history of “underdogcamel” culture and profound respect for humility still lives on;... in fact thrives.

We support each other on our paths to great leadership because we are about creating tall poppies; but achieving a culture of greatness can sometimes come at great cost to our rivals. For example, the dinahs spent on grog by certain campaigners recently could fund a school in Basra for 12 months.

nj4SRpV.jpg

So next time you bring out your scythe to take a piece of us, remember the children…and smile.

BVAEoDS.jpg

Remember...You cannot strengthen one by weakening another and you cannot add to the stature of a mule by cutting off the leg of a camel…Ashkan Al-empti

Baghdad Blues

They are carlton in every way imaginable
Nope, Carlton don't shove their bullshit into people's faces every ten minutes and then say that they're relevant.

• Banned
Nope, Carlton don't shove their bullshit into people's faces every ten minutes and then say that they're relevant.
They dont??
Well nor do we; perhaps the Baghdad Blues is forming a pall over certain campaigners;) a good name.:thumbsu:

1) youre banned from replying to my posts, you are not worthy

2) how ******* dumb are you? Go to the carlton board. They think they are better than Richmond, that Liam Jones is the grearest Backman in the history of the AFL (this was a legit thread), and that they have only struggled because of injuries

No bunch of flogs have overrated themselves more since _Cayz_ learnt how to deep fry the apple pies, and started calling himself a pastry chef

And yet here you are... again.

Do you know why we’re relevant? Do you know why you’re always running your mouth about us?...Do you understand why you have this preoccupation with us?

Because winners focus on winning.
And losers focus on winners.

With a long range WFL or WaynesWorld bomber
Wicked mind is a weapon of mass disruption
Whether you're Tony Lynn's son or KohPhi 1
Misinformation is a weapon of mass disruption
You coulda crowmyzone or a poor VSTone
Racism is a weapon of mass disruption
Whether CazC30 or Matty Four One One
Fear is a weapon of mass disruption
Whether TheCoach, CALL ME SNAKE or akkaps
Greed is a weapon of mass disruption

Yeah. Got a bit of a ring to it.

With the right anthem .....this would make a great Bombers Club Song ......I love true poets :hearts:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) youre banned from replying to my posts, you are not worthy

2) how ******* dumb are you? Go to the carlton board. They think they are better than Richmond, that Liam Jones is the grearest Backman in the history of the AFL (this was a legit thread), and that they have only struggled because of injuries

No bunch of flogs have overrated themselves more since _Cayz_ learnt how to deep fry the apple pies, and started calling himself a pastry chef
There certainly are a few like that :eek:

I think I really like this. But I need to read it a few more times before I know for certain...

SFA tall poppy syndrome describes aspects of Qooty where teams of high status are resented, ridiculed, lambasted, attacked, strung up, cut down and / or criticised because they have been classified as superior to their peers; because their talents or achievements have elevated them above or distinguished them from other minnow clubs.

It’s no coincidence then that the tall poppy is red & black.

NQEjRlV.jpg

Whilst Baghdadans have been carpet bombed for years by infidels, our long history of “underdogcamel” culture and profound respect for humility still lives on;... in fact thrives.

We support each other on our paths to great leadership because we are about creating tall poppies; but achieving a culture of greatness can sometimes come at great cost to our rivals. For example, the dinahs spent on grog by certain campaigners recently could fund a school in Basra for 12 months.

nj4SRpV.jpg

So next time you bring out your scythe to take a piece of us, remember the children…and smile.

BVAEoDS.jpg

Remember...You cannot strengthen one by weakening another and you cannot add to the stature of a mule by cutting off the leg of a camel…Ashkan Al-empti

4d4.jpg

And yet here you are... again.

Do you know why we’re relevant? Do you know why you’re always running your mouth about us?...Do you understand why you have this preoccupation with us?

Because winners focus on winning.
And losers focus on winners.
Love the psychology