Simmo Knocks Pagans Hand Away

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't think I know all that? Just making the observation about his state of mind after the game. Sorry, won't do it again.

And that’s why he reacted the way he did ....geez humans aren’t robots

I remember Judd on the dais not being happy with cousins ...just sitting ther almost glum

For the record I was being sarcastic.

Emotion is ok. Unless you are Andrew gaff and just regretting punching a bloke

Gaffy was the flattest person at the ground I reckon. If you opened the suitcase the Agro puppet is stored in and took a photo it would have the same expression as Andrew did.

If Gaff never ends up with a flag on his CV that punch will go down in AFL folklore.

Never seen a flag winning captain look so unhappy
as if, Juddy was just a bit in shock he was a whirlwind premiership captain, norm smith and brownlow medallist after turning 23 the week before. He was yelling and carrying on like a turkey 95 percent of the victory lap (i was on the boundary in 06)

Another submission for the Classy Post-Grand Final Adam Simpson Moments thread:

I think I correctly remember all the North players on the dais in '99 and Carey was going to welch on making a speech of any kind until Simmo off-mic urged him to say something. Just a bit of behind-the-scenes insight that always stayed with me and seems rather revealing in hindsight.

I remember that, Simmo was a leader and respected all the way back then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back