Resource Simplified Club Logos (For Editing)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ever since I've been designing guernseys, my biggest problem has been trying to find easily editable logos. They're all anti-aliased with white and look bad when put on a jumper. What I've done attempts to fix that, by being full solid colours with no anti-aliasing (and transparency in the background)

Adelaide:
AdelaideCrows.png

Brisbane:
BrisbaneLions.png

Carlton:
Carlton.png

Collingwood:
Collingwood.png

Essendon:
Essendon.png

Fremantle:
Fremantle.png

Geelong:
Geelong.png

Hawthorn:
Hawks.png

Melbourne (Easiest to make):
MelbourneFC.png

North Melbourne:
NorthMelbourne.png

Port Adelaide:
Power.png

Richmond (Hardest to make):
Richmond.png

St. Kilda
StKFC.png

Sydney:
SydneySwans.png

West Coast:
WestCoast.png

Western Bulldogs:
WesternBulldogs.png

Um Liam, with the Tigers one, when it comes up with a black background then you fill it with white, the banner with "RICHMOND" on it disappears.
EDIT: Same with Swans, Power, Saints, Bombers and Magpies.

Thats why you have pictures instead of copying them.

How long have you worked on this?

Roughly an hour, since I'm using paint.NET, it's a free program that's a lot like photoshop, I use it for all my designing.

Also, he means right click on the image and save it, rather than just copying it. Copying into paint turns transparency into black.

Roughly an hour, since I'm using paint.NET, it's a free program that's a lot like photoshop, I use it for all my designing.

Also, he means right click on the image and save it, rather than just copying it. Copying into paint turns transparency into black.
That's quick! I have Paint.Net too but I don't use it for making jumpers.

Oh, so that's what HSSB means.

Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey IC, I think you should put this in the Resource List under "Resources".

Example on jumpers usin' Liam's logos:

A new era for Essendon Football Club, nicknamed the Bombers has begun!

New Logo:
n2eluo.png

New Home Jumper:
2s6ob45.png

New Away Jumper:
345nckp.png

New Clash Jumper:
149w3zc.png

Or just copy it onto word and then onto paint.
Works both ways.

Liam Boy doesn't frequent the board as near as much as he used to though, so we could be waiting a while. Maybe someone else will step and fix up a couple of the outdated ones. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back