Resource Simplified Club Logos (For Editing)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns
sunsgradient.png

Gradient was tricky, I think I almost nailed it though

Not exactly logo related but still something that will help all the designers on here.

I came across the following in my travels on the net and thought if someone was able to fix them up people will be able to use the official AFL numbers on their guernseys.

I tried myself, but they came out too rough along the edges and where the diagonal watermark lines cross the numbers (especially when using outlines on them. They may need to be edited in illustrator first to smooth the edges then put into formats for both photoshop and paint.

aflnumbers.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't work properly in my paint :( other problem with this template is that there are only three outlined numbers

Loves it! :D Finally now I can use that MFC monogram on a jumper when I get my other computer back...

Just a question though, how do you guys alias images? Is there any special program or website or something you use or is it just a painstaking amount of work on paint? I know I'm a noob at this sort of stuff :eek:

I know how to alias images making them black and white, but I'm also trying to find out a way to alias images without losing colour. Any ideas?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back