Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats Season 29 - Official team thread #reigningpremiers B&F Friday, July 10 @ 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

1579786763470.png
The Sin City Swamprats
ESTABLISHED: Season 4
PREMIERSHIPS: 2 (S6, S27)
HOME GROUND: THE UNDERGROUND STADIUM
COLOURS: BLACK, WHITE, SILVER AND RED

THE CREED:

We the players and management of the Alberton/Sin City Swamprats Football Club accept the heritage which players and administrators have passed down to us. In so doing we do not intend to rest in idleness but shall strive with all our power to further the drunken revelries of our forebears.

To do this we believe -

There is great honour and merit in getting booze when it is on special

That to be drunk one must consume at least 5 standard drinks per hour

We believe that inebriation is well within our reach and that each member of both the team and management will suffer hangovers for the common end.

Also we know that should we, after drinking as much as possible, still not reach a state of alcohol poisoning our efforts will become a further part of this clubs noble tradition.

Finally we concede that there can be honour in being half cut, but to each of us honourable semi inebriation can come only after the endeavour to score enough beer and spirits has been completely exhausted.

SWAMPRAT ANTHEM:
:musicalnote:Swamprats all, let us rejoice, for we are undie free
With golden beer and rivals tears, our women we don't see
Underground we dwell, we drink and yell, we're loud and we don't care,
We live in pubs, do lots of drugs
Swamprats don't play fair.
In drunken rants, we lose our pants
Swamprats don't play fair:musicalnote:

CLUB SONG:
:musicnotes:Beer, beer the black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry
Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all
While our Swamprats keep on drinking
Onwards to pi**ed glory!:musicnotes:

League Awards:

MOBBENFUHRER MEDALLISTS: MannumPower S20, Ant Bear S22, Noobz0r S23 Ant Bear S26, Nunez S27, philreich S28
FRED (ALF ANDREWS) MEDALLISTS: Groove S4, Elite Finger Twirler S22, Dingster S25
DEESTROY MEDAL: Total Power S4, philreich S27
FRANKSTON ROVER: @Cloud_ S22, Millky95 S23, Ant Bear S25

S29 playing list:

17. philreich (c)
36. SarahSmiles (c)
4. Sparkle (LG)
2. jackster83 (LG)
1. Far Kern
18. Nunez
89. sportsmaniac89
3. TheMase
05. edgie
7. LukeParkerno1
8. Leviathan Pie
9. Kirkswan
11. Magus
14. GotTheGoodes
16. Greasyrhys
20. dosser
21. rickety
23. sataris
26. Quadzilla
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
88. Power Raid
akkaps

Last edited:
The Sin City Swamprats
ESTABLISHED: Season 4
PREMIERSHIPS: 2 (S6, S27)
HOME GROUND: THE UNDERGROUND STADIUM
COLOURS: BLACK, WHITE, SILVER AND RED

THE CREED:

We the players and management of the Alberton/Sin City Swamprats Football Club accept the heritage which players and administrators have passed down to us. In so doing we do not intend to rest in idleness but shall strive with all our power to further the drunken revelries of our forebears.

To do this we believe -

There is great honour and merit in getting booze when it is on special

That to be drunk one must consume at least 5 standard drinks per hour

We believe that inebriation is well within our reach and that each member of both the team and management will suffer hangovers for the common end.

Also we know that should we, after drinking as much as possible, still not reach a state of alcohol poisoning our efforts will become a further part of this clubs noble tradition.

Finally we concede that there can be honour in being half cut, but to each of us honourable semi inebriation can come only after the endeavour to score enough beer and spirits has been completely exhausted.

SWAMPRAT ANTHEM:
:musicalnote:Swamprats all, let us rejoice, for we are undie free
With golden beer and rivals tears, our women we don't see
Underground we dwell, we drink and yell, we're loud and we don't care,
We live in pubs, do lots of drugs
Swamprats don't play fair.
In drunken rants, we lose our pants
Swamprats don't play fair:musicalnote:

CLUB SONG:
:musicnotes:Beer, beer the black and the white
Honour the beer by day and by night
Lift that pint of stout up high
Chug down the f***er til it's dry
Whether the pub be great or be small
We'll clean it out and spew over all
While our Swamprats keep on drinking
Onwards to pi**ed glory!:musicnotes:

League Awards:

MOBBENFUHRER MEDALLISTS: MannumPower S20, Ant Bear S22, Noobz0r S23 Ant Bear S26, Nunez S27, philreich S28
FRED (ALF ANDREWS) MEDALLISTS: Groove S4, Elite Finger Twirler S22, Dingster S25
DEESTROY MEDAL: Total Power S4, philreich S27
FRANKSTON ROVER: @Cloud_ S22, Millky95 S23, Ant Bear S25

S29 playing list:

17. philreich (c)
36. SarahSmiles (c)
4. Sparkle (LG)
2. jackster83 (LG)
1. Far Kern
18. Nunez
89. sportsmaniac89
3. TheMase
05. edgie
7. LukeParkerno1
9. Kirkswan
11. Magus
14. GotTheGoodes
16. Greasyrhys
20. dosser
21. rickety
23. sataris
26. Quadzilla
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
88. Power Raid
akkaps

If philreich and I play mid together this season, will we be the only team with two Mobbs medalists in their midfield?

Unbeatable.

If philreich and I play mid together this season, will we be the only team with two Mobbs medalists in their midfield?

Unbeatable.
It amazes me the SwampRats seem to have a mortgage on the Mobbs Medal. Certainly had a good run the last 5 or 6 seasons.

All the best for the year mate, hope you guys have a ripper.
Wouldn't the rest of the league love a Rats v Bombers GF - certain people would find the nearest bridge and jump off it.

It amazes me the SwampRats seem to have a mortgage on the Mobbs Medal. Certainly had a good run the last 5 or 6 seasons.

The quality of players we've had through our ranks are insane. It almost feels unfair to everybody else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Swamprats, I have to say how much I enjoyed your S28 B&F.

Please remind me who won, I'm a little fuzzy on details.
You may not believe this, but I was about to come on here to announce that it's on tonight, starting at 8pm Adelaide time/8.30pm in the eastern states/5.30pm Perth time/11.30am Johannesburg time. All I'll say is that it promises to be a very tight count.

Head to our S28 thread tonight, and follow the count as every thrilling moment unfolds.

You may not believe this, but I was about to come on here to announce that it's on tonight, starting at 8pm Adelaide time/8.30pm in the eastern states/5.30pm Perth time/11.30am Johannesburg time. All I'll say is that it promises to be a very tight count.

Head to our S28 thread tonight, and follow the count as every thrilling moment unfolds.
I'll prepare my speech.

Did Ricky Gervais accept our offer to give the opening speech?

Did Ricky Gervais accept our offer to give the opening speech?
Unfortunately he attended the Hawks B&F earlier in the week, and promptly fell asleep. He still hasn't woken up, so I doubt he'll get there in time.

Hi everyone - please welcome a new team mate in Leviathan Pie, who has agreed to join us on a lucrative multi year contract (OK the last bit was a lie). LP - our first game is next week against the Baghdad Bombers: please join in when the match thread appears on Monday night or Tuesday morning, and give the opposition plenty of grief!!!!!

Welcome Leviathan Pie.

Now it's time for the initiation ceremony to commence.

PwZJN1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back