Discussion Sir Doug Nicholls Indigenous Round 2023 (Round 10 & 11): Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

the crows in navy shorts would have worked better.

white is one of the dogs colours. white is not a crows colour.

the match up could have been all royal vs all navy. but instead weve got royal blue and white vs nave and white itha bit of red and yellow thrown in too.

its crazy in 2023 the league still makes one team wear one of the other teams colours beacuse of the away shorts rule.

What's better, too much cuff or missing cuff?

1064914.jpg

1061092.jpg

What's better, too much cuff or missing cuff?

1064914.jpg

1061092.jpg
Always thought the missing cuffs was weird but now that I’ve gotten to see the alternative I’ll definitely go with the missing cuffs.

definitely could be worse but collingwood should have made the back of the jumper white just for the best overall viewing experience. Depends whether they knew their opponent was carlton away prior to designing it or not

GWS have white numbers on a white jumper - you can hardly make them out in the long shots on tv.

Also I reckon the Saints would have looked better with yellow numbers on their jumper today - they would have really popped.

So do we think any teams will not be using their indigenous jumper this weekend?

Richmond Port will be the interesting one.

Really there is no reason why it can't happen this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do we think any teams will not be using their indigenous jumper this weekend?

Richmond Port will be the interesting one.

Really there is no reason why it can't happen this year.
We said in our initial release we were wearing it both weeks, but yeah I remain sceptical that Richmond will run out in theirs.

Has Freo shown off a white one at this stage? They always have one, but I haven't seen it, and they'd need it against Melbourne (assuming they are using their navy one).

Also this is last year's thread evidently

We said in our initial release we were wearing it both weeks, but yeah I remain sceptical that Richmond will run out in theirs.

Has Freo shown off a white one at this stage? They always have one, but I haven't seen it, and they'd need it against Melbourne (assuming they are using their navy one).

they showed freos white one on fox footy, alex pearce was explaing the meaning behind the design and he had both purple and white next to him

So richmond in black or white shorts with the yellow jumper?

Black shorts would look fantastic and probably work better too in this particular scenario where the guernseys have a high level of contrast. Black doesn’t catch the eye like white does so I’d prefer having black in both kits over white (i.e. Richmond’s white shorts clashing with Port’s number panel). Port could probably wear white shorts instead to increase the amount of white in their kit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back